Indianapolis, Indiana
100% full

Tough to articulate....more than 20 months building a new house. Nicest guys that one might find in the building trades.

In a nutshell, "over promised and under delivered".

Company has abandoned my wife when she asked to company to sit down to review their "punch out list'.

Nice guys to be sure, but intellectual, mental, & emotional anguish trying to work with them has taken a toll far greater than than their fees or their failed promises. A friend and I will finish the new home on our own because UBI have left us stranded with the home 90% completed.

I'm not "pissed" because as stated, very congenial guys who may simply lack the business acumen or may not have found a good fit trying to do a custom home. My wife nor I will say negative comments about these guys because perhaps they were simply in "over their heads" by trying promising to work with us and frustrated because they could not finish the job. By hanging in there with UBI our costs overruns amount to 16.1% more than budgeted because of re-do's and errors of commission or omission made by their company.

After 21 months with a building that should be ready to move into but still inhabitable because no power for our computers and only recently having to find my own plumber to install our tankless water heater. We had hoped at the onset of our project that our home might be a reference account for our fiends at UBI. Broken dreams?

Not trashing UBI - Indianapolis....just a caveat emptor to others.

Review about: Building Services.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $30127
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with UBuildit - Indianapolis?

Submit review

Comments

"this author hereby rescinds this earlier comment"