Logansport, Indiana

While a lot of what you're saying about inflated positive reviews and underhanded sales techniques is not subject to my doubt, I will say that I've tried other weight loss supplements in the past and always with an open mind, so as not to succumb to the placebo effect.That being said, I really am a fan of the 7000.

I get a different effect from two cups of coffee than I do from one pill, and I much prefer the pill. I feel energized but not "jittery" as others have said, and it definitely works as a satisfying appetite suppressant as well.

I haven't taken this supplement for very long, but I only intend to take it Monday through Friday and take weekends off, in order to prevent a hardy tolerance from developing.Results vary, I'm sure...but I'm genuinely pleased with my purchase.

Review about: Positive Experience.

3.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ubervita Supplement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ubervita?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

I lost 215 lbs using Roca Labs: from size 50 to 36 LOOK at me. Roca Labs "This is how I lost 215 lbs using Roca Labs Gastric Bypass Effect (NO surgery). I have reduced my weight by 215 lb (from 420 lb to 205 lb) and..." Read more Roca Labs is Really Working!! Roca Labs "Roca Labs is working. My name is Danyelle. After only one week I lost 13.8lbs gone. After 10 days I am now down 15.8lbs. I follow the instructions and all..." Read more Nutrimost Weight Loss Program Review Nutrimost "Went in there thinking they were nuts, but my doctir recommended it. That was last June and I weighed 304.6 lbs. Followed the diet, doc and staff were incredibly supportive..." Read more The Camp Transformation Center  6 Week Challenge Weight Loss Program Review from Gilbert, Arizona The Camp Transformation Center "They're not free at all! It costs $500 to do their program! Misleading to say the very least! Even in the email they send, they call it a FREE 6..." Read more Little Caesars - Last night was horrible Little Caesars "Got there about 9:40 the lobby was full they had no pizzas they want to make special features they said they we're closed but I told told them know that..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more GWS Daily Deals - Good site GWS Daily Deals ". THIS SITE IS WORK GOOD AND SERVICE IS NICE . THIS WEBSITE IS REALLY GOOD WEBSITE AND EASY TO BUY PRODUCT AND EASY TO PAYMENT AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IS..." Read more