Belfast, Northern Ireland

Bought Ubervita W700's last summer and had great results, they did ask for an honest review of their product (not a 5 star review like someone had claimed) for a free bottle.I was able to lose 10 pounds with exercise and healthy eating while taking Ubervita in about a month.

I highly recommend their product and had no complaints. I just went on Amazon to order another bottle this summer and they are no longer available through Amazon. All of the reviews that I had read about Ubervita Thermogenic Metabolizer were honest and not always 5 stars.

If you are looking for great energy and amazing results I would try this product.I don't normally write reviews but I felt that I need to stick up for the company because their company is being unfairly deemed as fraudulent.

Review about: W700 Thermogenic Hyper Metabolizer.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ubervita?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

The Camp Transformation Center - CONTRACT AGREEMENT The Camp Transformation Center "I am so unsatisfied with their communication. You got the right word "unethical". At this point I have 5lbs to loose before the 14th that is two weeks from..." Read more CONSUMER ALERT! ROCA LABS & DON KARL JURAVIN ADMIT TO GASTRIC BYPASS ALTERNATIVE HOAX Roca Labs "Please read the documents downloaded from the US Middle Distrct of Florida Federal Court whereby Roca Labs and it's owner Don Karl Juravin admitted to their Gastric Bypass Alternative with..." Read more Nutrisystem cancellation fee Nutrisystem "Just got charged $125 to cancel this program. Here's what is says in their terms and conditions: You may cancel your auto-delivery program at any time before 6:00 p.m. ET..." Read more Nutrimost Weight Loss Program Review Nutrimost "Went in there thinking they were nuts, but my doctir recommended it. That was last June and I weighed 304.6 lbs. Followed the diet, doc and staff were incredibly supportive..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more Brinkmann - Rust grill Brinkmann "I bout the bbq 2 years ago and the grill already rust i am so desapoint because i paid more them 350.00 for gift to my father and i am..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more Dfa appointment system is trash Dfa "Nag pa appointment ako sa dfa pra sa renew ng passport ko it will expired on dec 22 2017 may offer letters nako from abroad d ma process ang papers..." Read more