Bellingham, Washington

In a rush I bought two Mariner MLB tickets for last nite's game thru SeatGeek-UberSeat. Great seats 32 rows back for about half price before I read the reviews of UberSeat. I later saw the consumer ratings and thought "Oh no... I've made a mistake." We drove to Seattle hoping the tickets would be accepted at the gate.

We showed up late, half expecting to be turned away but....NO PROBLEM. The seats were great, the price was super, saw Ken Griffey and the Home team won!

It sounds like some have had major trouble with Uberseat but it worked for us. I'll use it again.

Review about: Uberseat Mariner Baseball Tickets.

5.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Uberseat?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Vivid Seats Canelo Alvarez Vs Liam Smith Event Ticket Review from Richardson, Texas Vivid Seats "I purchased tickets on this site (vivid Seats) and received downgraded tickets to a section I would have never bought. I tried to call but they only take phone calls..." Read more Ticket Center - Fraudulent ticketcenter Ticket Center "I found a concert for tommy Emmanuel in Alexandria, VA. I clicked in a link for the venue, Birchmere, to purchase tickets for Tommy Emmanuel on April 8, 2017. ticket-center.com..." Read more Vivid Seats - Absolute Fraud - Fake Tickets Vivid Seats "Lebron James and the Cavs came to Cincy last Wednesday night 10/15/14. I would have gotten tickets earlier but my son was supposed to have a soccer game -..." Read more Amc Theatres - Customer Care Review Amc Theatres "On 4/3/17 @6:30 was denied tickets, after Jermaine the manager said to sell it, to me and my friends.She the girl in the picture said me and my friends should..." Read more Sears Garage Door (through the internet) Sears "Summary: 1. New garage door ($1,400). 2. Two months of use. 3. Garage crumples from top down due to improper installation (garage opener set improperly). 4. False advertising (Sears uses..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Don Juravin - Hoax alert! Roca Lab's Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery proven to be a sham! Don Juravin "Don't fall for this internet quackery called Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery. This stuff tastes terrible and shockingly the owner of Roca Labs who claims to have invented this stuff..." Read more