In a rush I bought two Mariner MLB tickets for last nite's game thru SeatGeek-UberSeat. Great seats 32 rows back for about half price before I read the reviews of UberSeat. I later saw the consumer ratings and thought "Oh no... I've made a mistake." We drove to Seattle hoping the tickets would be accepted at the gate.
We showed up late, half expecting to be turned away but....NO PROBLEM. The seats were great, the price was super, saw Ken Griffey and the Home team won!
It sounds like some have had major trouble with Uberseat but it worked for us. I'll use it again.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Bought two tickets on October 29, 2016 for the Adele concert in the amount of 724 dollars. Make the 5 hour drive to Atlanta to see her and our..."
- "Hi, I have to just write an email about my experience with order number: 2 Tickets to see the Chicago Cubs in the 2016 MLB Playoffs. The whole process was just..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND POST FAKE TICKETS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AVAILABLE TO..."
- "I was contacted by phone from an independent Century Link Representative wanting to know who my current carrier was and what I was paying for my plan. I told him..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "After just over a year of owning my laptop it went out in flames. It actually did. I was playing an online game when smoke and fire came out of..."
- "Jarrod Roth General Agent at Knights of Columbus complaint letters Knights of Columbus Washington State Insurance View attached PDF document to read a few complaint letters. These letters have been archived as public..."