Update added by user Sep 30
I opened a case with my credit card company disputing payment.My CC account has been conditionally re-reimbursed.
It is one month today since this case was opened.UberSeat has about 30 more days to respond to the CC company.
Original review posted by user Aug 30
Bought tix to an NFL Thursday night pre-season game. A couple of days before the game the NFL uncharacteristically changed the game to Wednesday due to anticipated bad weather in Tampa Bay. I couldn't be in town for Wednesday so I sought a refund on the tickets (3 tix, total $174). Forget it, no refunds or exchanges on ANY transactions. So the NFL and UberSeat shared $174 of mine and provided zero in return. Everybody is happy except me. I feel I contracted for access to an NFL game to be played on the agreed upon date of Thursday, Sept. 1. Changing the date to Wednesday, August 31 unilaterally voids our contract in my opinion and I should be able to receive a refund.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No refunds for any transactions
You May Also Like
- "When I ordered my tickets I specifically ordered Floor table section. when my tickets arrive in the mail they are floor section standing room. When I log back into Bigstub..."
- "Wanted to purchase tickets for Andrea Bocelli in Las Vegas, Nevada - the concert is NOT sold out. I normally go with Ticketmaster.com and print out E-tickets but this time..."
- "I went online late last night to buy tickets to a Josh Ritter concert in Portland and clicked on Tickets-Center thinking it was a legitimate site.I was suspicious and went..."
- "The hood cracked and then literally started melting... why would a product intended for heating food melt!!!? What a scam. ..."
- "Mattress that i purchase 3 months ago has a sank hole in the middle. Serta1Series, Sales#145719, Receipt#172648,location 4.2 St.Pete Nicole Copeland I would like my matress to be replaced. I..."
- "Ordered 3 of the same item to three different locations including my own address for $198. Flowers Express - a female operator that couldn't speak English well, said they could..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."