1.3

My son went to uab Gardendale emergency this morning at 6am for pain in lower back and chest and a doctor Beckedors came in and squeezed his arm and legs then sent him home with no meds and still hurting. So I called and talked with cindy the in charge nurse only to find her to be very sarcastic and rude on the phone and not offering any help.

This place should be closed or they need a total redo of staff and doctors. These people are not in the health system to help you so dont waste your time going there . As a resident of Gardendale most of my life we were all told we were getting a facility that was to be helpful to residents and this place is anything but that. Total waste of time and money.

You would think with a rating of 3 they would get the message but after speaking with the in charge nurse I realized they just dont CARE!!!! Mayor Hogeland you should check out this place especially after all the promises the residents of the city of Gardendale were told this place needs to go!!!!!

User's recommendation: Do not go to UABGardendale emergency room.

Location: Trussville, Alabama