86 EVANSPARK TERRACE NW CALGARY

Recently I found out my basement suite not only was illegal, but did not meet the requirements for a legal basement suite. There are constant parties and screaming and stomping all hours of the night.

It usually stops around 2am for me to get 3 hrs sleep before waking up for work. No seller heating, ventilation, or climate control, no 1/2 drywall anywhere, not even around the water heater which is also not in an enclosed area. we have found a camera, door and window monitors, the vents literally fall out of the ceiling everyday, the framing is a joke and wouldnt never pass inspection (I am a framer and build entire homes for a living), the windows do not close and leave a 1/4 gap open for the breeze to flow in, same with the front door that was hung crooked and requires lifting to close and open without damaging the frame. I HAVE NEVER HAD ACCESS TO MY MAIL!!!

Credit cards and packages have never arrived despite my tracking numbers saying they are on the property.

The small family that tries to run u wise is dumb as *** and has no clue what managing a property means. This entire experience has been absolute trash!!!!

User's recommendation: *** RUN AWAY!!!!

Location: Calgary, Alberta

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Margurite Myf

the basement is not illegal, they run away with unpaid utilities bills of 3 months.

Avry Qoq

You need to contact RECA What Ukpong is doing is illegal, they can help you The real estate council of Alberta (403) 228-****

U-Wise Group Reviews