Ty Ty Nursery - TyTy Nursery is a Rip-Off

132 of 208 Ty Ty Nursery reviews

I bought over $6000 worth of potted 8 ft. nominal longleaf pine trees from TyTy Nursery. They shipped me bare-root twigs that were approx 1 inch diamter and 10-40 pine needles at the very top. Some of them already dead or dying. Upon my complaint, the manager that quoted me the trees was obstinant, rude and lied that I agreed to the way the trees would look and also be shipped. They did not honor the agreement that we had, plus the web site shows 8 ft. longleaf pines that actually look like real trees.

I have sent back the trees, but am waiting on a refund. Even if I get a refund, I will be out approx. $2000 in shipping costs, planting costs, removal costs and return shipping costs; this is according to their "Terms and Conditions" under which I am accountable for all freight.

These people are terrible. Future customers have been warned!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
132 of 208 Ty Ty Nursery reviews
They deliver dead plants

Jun 15, 2012 #496458

Same issue here. I ordered 70 dollars in blueberry bushes. Many of them are DEAD ON ARRIVAL. TyTy Nursery delivers dead plants to your doorstep.

Danae

May 31, 2012 #488867

I ordered needle palms, they arrived as pictured and I was satisfied....

No TyTy research first? Bad mo

May 03, 2012 #475030

Wow, before spending thousands I woul think you would research the company. This company has plenty of bad reviews on line that should have made it obvious not to trust them with such a large order.

Benny

Apr 29, 2012 #473281

Buyers beware !!! Paid $75 in March for a Japanese magnolia tree which arrived DOA, small buds on tree dried up & dead & tried reviving to no effect. Per their replacement policy, you pay an extra $20 to get a replacement sometime this fall 6-9 months later which they probably hope you forget it about by then. Keep getting a run around when trying to talk to a Rep !!
So if I keep trying to get a replacement, it'll end up costing me $75+$20= $95 +$20 cost of sending back the dead tree = $115. Buy from a reliable nursery that a has FREE replacement policy !!!

very pissed

May 30, 2013 #657857 Cape Coral, Florida, United States

Stay away from www.TyTyGa.com - ty ty nursery
3/4 of my order arrived doa, now they want me to pay them to have the dead plants replaced.

Very bad Company.

I will report them to the BBB

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ty Ty Nursery.
Filing a new complaint about
×