Minneapolis, Minnesota

"This is ***." said the driver of the Two Men and a Truck when I asked him nicely to move the truck a bit just so the school bus can get pass and kids will not be late for school. All I was asking as a consideration for others-- a human act of kindness to others. He parked the truck 3 or 4 feet away from the curb and he was saying there is plenty of room for a big school bus to get pass in a cul-de-sac.

And said, this is ***! Really?!

When the school bus came, it had to back up slowly because, surprise... surprise... it won't fit in what the TM&AT driver claimed "plenty room enough" space.

How hard was it to move the truck and park it back where he wanted it, if he wants convenience after the bus pass. How hard was it to be nice (MN nice? really?!) when being requested nicely?

You be the judge.

Review about: Two Men And A Truck Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Two Men And A Truck?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Milestone Relocation Solutions - MOST UNPROFESSIONAL movers Milestone Relocation Solutions "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..." Read more Swift Moving Systems - If you like unreliable service and broken goods look no further! Swift Moving Systems "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..." Read more Fraud Alert!  Budget Van Lines/LD Moving and Storage Budget Van Lines "On March 6, 2016, I contracted with LD Moving and Storage to help move and relocate our items from El Cajon, CA to Gulfport, MS. Prior to this, Budget..." Read more Two Men And A Truck - Terrible Experience Two Men And A Truck "I would give San Diego Two Men and a Truck 0 stars if I could. I have moved 18 times in my life and never have I had such..." Read more Winnebago Industries - Rear hitch broke loose Winnebago Industries "I had the same thing with mine. I was in Nashville and had to go to home depot and buy a drill, bolts and washers to get back to FL...." Read more Viribright LED Light bulb must be used less then 3 hours day to guarante 3 year warranty Viribright "On the Viribright website it says:" Viribright’s LEDs are specially engineered and tested to last an astounding 25,000 hours. When operated 3 hours a day the Viribright LED can last..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more