"This is ***." said the driver of the Two Men and a Truck when I asked him nicely to move the truck a bit just so the school bus can get pass and kids will not be late for school. All I was asking as a consideration for others-- a human act of kindness to others. He parked the truck 3 or 4 feet away from the curb and he was saying there is plenty of room for a big school bus to get pass in a cul-de-sac.
And said, this is ***! Really?!
When the school bus came, it had to back up slowly because, surprise... surprise... it won't fit in what the TM&AT driver claimed "plenty room enough" space.
How hard was it to move the truck and park it back where he wanted it, if he wants convenience after the bus pass. How hard was it to be nice (MN nice? really?!) when being requested nicely?
You be the judge.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Two Men And A Truck Staff
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
You May Also Like
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."
- "BEWARE!!!! these people have been a nightmare! I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "My kids love this go gurt I buy it all the time. This particular box had all the yogurts stuck together it obviously was a package problem anyway i..."
- "We've just returned from Ecuador and I can't say enough good things about it. Marco our guide and Javier our driver could not have been more congenial and informative. ..."
- "I ordered GOLD bracelets to help raise some money for my friend's 2 yr old daughter who has cancer. When they arrived they were light brown (poo colored!). I emailed..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."
- "I would like to know where the Great Value eggs are supplied from. I'm guessing it is somewhere with either genetically modified chickens, or where policies are not closely maintained...."