Two Men And A Truck - SCAM ALERT

9 of 51 Two Men And A Truck reviews

SCAM ALERT - Their drivers can purposefully get stuck in your yard and you are responsible for the time they spend digging and spinning to get out, as well as, the tow bill.Your $540 move can quickly become almost $1000.

And beware the time you spend on the telephone with the company disputing their driver's choice of route and the fact that you paid a tow truck or they would still be stuck and on the clock – I was informed by office assistant as long as their drivers are at your residence, even if you are on telephone discussing charges and performance, you (the client) are continuing to be charged $135 per hour. You are forced to pay whatever they decide. Their truck got stuck for almost two hours. The movers while courteous seemed unaware of what to do.

I called a local tow service. The movers declined stating $100 too high. After another 45 minutes the movers agreed to tow. I paid for tow.

Their owner Mr. Keeling could not be bothered to talk to me or my husband regarding their driver's choice of positioning the truck, the large craters left in my lawn or damage to our personal items.

I have videos and picture and am pursuing franchise information regarding disputes at both regional and national levels.I would encourage others to do the same.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
9 of 51 Two Men And A Truck reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.