SCAM ALERT - Their drivers can purposefully get stuck in your yard and you are responsible for the time they spend digging and spinning to get out, as well as, the tow bill.Your $540 move can quickly become almost $1000.
And beware the time you spend on the telephone with the company disputing their driver's choice of route and the fact that you paid a tow truck or they would still be stuck and on the clock – I was informed by office assistant as long as their drivers are at your residence, even if you are on telephone discussing charges and performance, you (the client) are continuing to be charged $135 per hour. You are forced to pay whatever they decide. Their truck got stuck for almost two hours. The movers while courteous seemed unaware of what to do.
I called a local tow service. The movers declined stating $100 too high. After another 45 minutes the movers agreed to tow. I paid for tow.
Their owner Mr. Keeling could not be bothered to talk to me or my husband regarding their driver's choice of positioning the truck, the large craters left in my lawn or damage to our personal items.
I have videos and picture and am pursuing franchise information regarding disputes at both regional and national levels.I would encourage others to do the same.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Movers and schedulers
What I disliked
- Service and management
You May Also Like
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "They destroyed nearly everything they touched and paid for none of it. They have been giving me the run around for over 8 months now. Worst moving company ever...."
- "What gives Bob's drivers the right to think that they can leave their trash from a delivery in the Street....Bob needs to teach his people about respect.On Sept 4 they..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply.Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not be..."
- "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..."
- "All website, email, and Appliance Deliver Terms and Conditions data clearly states delivery and haul away of old appliance are included in the delivery package. False. I ordered a dishwasher,..."
- "The company Hole in One Clearing House Dennis Chase owner continues to slander and slag others in their industry in order to deflect from their own inefficiencies which include ripping..."
- "I bought my husband 3 or 4 pairs of shorts all st.johns bay cause he had bought some years back and love them. Well never the less he wore..."