Review about Two Men And A Truck Home Moving Services from Mountain View, California

24 of 51 Two Men And A Truck reviews

Update added by user Jul 03, 2015

This franchise is in Waukegan Illinois, however when I reached out to Corporate in California some help but clearly not enough to pursue the Waukegan Illinois office to do the right thing by me.

Original review posted by user Jul 03, 2015

BEWARE!!!!these people have been a nightmare!

I had a simple move from an apartment to a storage while I go out of state for training. These Morons damaged my furniture that I bought in italy, cant find another bedroom set like it. I've been trying since March to get a claim form. They didn't respond to the BBB James, Contreal, Jose all those people who have lied are going to ***.

Its wrong to damage customers items that means something to them and they sleep every night as if its the right thing to do. They may get by without paying me for bedroom set, but they will have to answer on the day of judgment! Everything about this company is a lie. They lied sbout the rates, they didn't secure my items is shrink wrsp and they did a crappy job at putting things in storage.

They damaged my bedroom set, then put in the back of the storage turn backwards and when i moved the dresser out it fell apart. They didn't take the time to take my bedrails off the snatcked it apert snd damaged it badly. They are one town from me a they cant seem to figure out how to a claim form in the mail. They have contiually sent it via email and iyou cant down load it.

This is the worst group of grossly unprofessional, incomprehensible idots I've ever dealt with. Andriana is the only person who seems sensable. Its very upsetting they ripe off Miltary and people with disabilities.

Shsme on them.You will regret dealing with these thieves.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
24 of 51 Two Men And A Truck reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Truth

Jul 04, 2015 #1003599

This guy sounds like a complete *** . The pictures of the damages don't even look like there's anything wrong with the furniture unless he's talking about A pea sized Mark. I can't believe anybody who talks like at hugged out 10-year-old. Not to mention the religious overtones . Retard! This review is worthless to me!!!!!!!

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Two Men And A Truck.
Filing a new complaint about
×