Twinkletown Treasures - APC Smart 1400NET Ups
401 Rainey Rd
Starr, South Carolina
I purchased a APC 1400 Watt UPS unit from this person, NO where in the description did they say there was any damage to the unit. In fact they stated it was in good shape.
I received the unit, and the front panel was damaged, as well as the unit not powering on.
I requested a replacement, they stated they did not have one, and then refused to refund my purchase price.
I paid for a working and undamaged unit, all I asked is to receive such.
I contacted the seller, they refused to do anything. This company is such a rip off, they say the items they sell work, and are in good condition, what a load of bull.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ups Unit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The tech's advice about repairing a 5-yr old iMac is "junk it". They expect a 5-yr old product to fail and have designed the case to be prohibitively expensive to..."
- "Thinking buying an ACER computer? DON’T! If you are going to throw money away, throw it my way. I made the mistake of buying an ACER..."
- "Dell Computer ~ Fraudulent Business Practices ~ Senior Operations Analyst Acknowledges Poor Quality Control By Ken Garneau Caveat Emptor~let the buyer beware. In a world of technology, large corporations, telecommunications, the sales..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Best place in the world to shop just got my living room set from here can't beat these prices anywhere!...."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "Definite scam. High pressure sales--consultant told me to "try the peeling gel for the first week and if you do not like it, bring it back!" When I returned the..."