Twinkletown Treasures - APC Smart 1400NET Ups
401 Rainey Rd
Starr, South Carolina
I purchased a APC 1400 Watt UPS unit from this person, NO where in the description did they say there was any damage to the unit. In fact they stated it was in good shape.
I received the unit, and the front panel was damaged, as well as the unit not powering on.
I requested a replacement, they stated they did not have one, and then refused to refund my purchase price.
I paid for a working and undamaged unit, all I asked is to receive such.
I contacted the seller, they refused to do anything. This company is such a rip off, they say the items they sell work, and are in good condition, what a load of bull.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Ups Unit
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and..."
- "I sent my latop in as the hard drive failed, after only 6 months of use (The machine is still under warranty) and recieved an email telling me the screen..."
- "I dont even know how to describe my experience I had during weekend. So I'll just explain what happened one by one, and want to ask you what you think..."
- "Best place in the world to shop just got my living room set from here can't beat these prices anywhere!...."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I made a purchased from billet tech a couple years ago and when I wrote a review online in my group mentioning the lies I was given and the extra..."