I have ordered 4 pieces of clothes and 3 of them were delivered on time..
But the last piece was not sent by them and they told me that it has been shipped by Belgium Airmails on the 17th of November.The tracking number they gave me is not a correct tracking number from the bpost.be
It is now the 9th of December and still nothing...
I am pissed and asked for a refund...
but no responds from TwinkleDeals....I will not order there anymore...
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I'm trying to return poorly cut and poorly sewn clothing. Seams are falling apart. Material to cover the bust line is missing. All items are completely see through...they are not..."
- "I ordered two pairs of the LED glowing gloves, for $8.26 per pair. Of the four gloves, only one works (see photo). I was nervous about ordering from the site,..."
- "The clothes are not what was on the ad and the material is like cheap pj material or costume material. I bought the mint green dress that faded into a..."
- "I did an order of shoes. The size wasn't right at all. I have sent different photos of normal shoes at right size. They didn't look or react at all. Second..."
- "I don't like Aliexpress. This year I ordered a LCD's for mobile phones. The following supplier sold me LCD”s worth about a 1000 usd, all of them were either faulty..."
- "Keep recieving massages from a sender! Don't like it at all!!!I do'nt want to change my feedback in a 5 star positive!!Exemple:..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."