Twinkledeals Long Full Bang Curly Synthetic Wig Review
I began investigating TwinkleDeals several months ago after I had an order totaling over $160 refunded to Pay Pal with no explanation. What I have concluded: TwinkleDeals is owned by "Hassan", a Chinese "company". It's "website" is more than likely done by an individual - either "Hassan" or another individual with limited web building experience using a simple WordPress/Wix-type application. Almost anyone can build a professional looking website with apps like Wix. The photos of almost every apparel product using models are cut off below the chin so one never enough of the models face for recognition which would indicate that the photos are ripped off from other sites then cropped so the faces don't show. This "company" sells poor quality knock offs of the products shown in the photos. This is very similar to the Chinese-based Gucci bag knock off scam. TwinkleDeals may or may not have knockoffs of particular apparel shown on its website. In cases where they don't actually carry the product TwinkleDeals cannot fill your order or TwinkleDeals may be low in stock on many items and has to wait for more knock offs to arrive. Hence, the customer has to wait as well. TwinkleDeals may have no idea how long it will take to restock items and that is why in many cases customers don't get their orders filled on time, if at all. It is my educated opinion that this company actually does not sell a significant number of the products that it displays on its website. It only displays these products to create the appearance of having a much larger product line than it actually has. So, of course, if this company does not, in reality, have the product for sale, a huge problem is generated both for TwinkleDeals and customers. As part of my investigation, I ordered a synthetic wig to see what would happen. Sure enough, three days after I ordered the wig I got messages from TwinkleDeals and PayPal. My money was refunded to my PayPal account by "Hassan" with no explanation. The TwinkleDeals' customer service link actually goes to a personal email address:
Can you imagine this kind of customer service paradigm trying to manage all of the complaints that are justifiably coming in? I strongly believe that in this wig case TwinkleDeals simply does not carry the product. I make this contention with confidence because of the speed – three days – it took to refund to Pay Pal. I had already suspected this since the very same wig was part of my first order that was also refunded to me via PayPal. There were likely other products in the first order that totaled $164 that they actually didn't carry also. TwinkleDeals appears to be an individual or a few individuals using the Internet to sell Chinese knock offs of apparel and other products sold by reputable companies. Reputable companies that have online stores and it is these online stores that are the sources of the photos of apparel used on TwinkleDeals' site. Some apparel are simply dresses, tops, etc., that appear to have been laid out on a plain-colored background but could possibly have had the person wearing it completely Photoshopped out. Ironically, wigs are one of the few cases where a model's face is not occluded in some way. My weeks- long probe into Hassan and TwinkleDeals led me to far too many red flags. Perhaps a more accurate name for this company would be TinkleDeals. In my research – based opinion, it is a very shady business and has a ***– like odor about it.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE. BATHING SUIT CAME IN WAY TOO SMALL AND MATERIAL OF A CHILD'S HALLOWEEN COSTUME. NO PADDING WHAT SO EVER IN THE TOP. BOTTOMS MIGHT..."
- "I have ordered 4 pieces of clothes and 3 of them were delivered on time.. But the last piece was not sent by them and they told me that it has..."
- "I placed an order on 3/9/15 for a dress I still had not received anything regarding the dispatch so I opened up a ticket to find out what was going on Twinkledeals..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I purchased a blue and white floral dress online. Money was taken out of my account. I watched my mailbox for months witing for it to arrive and it never..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "if this is how walmart ships items i will no longer buy from them and on top of it I was told since the items that I purchased were from..."
- "We got a bed from Easyhome and a few months later we got bed bugs. We called Easyhome ( Store #202, 9104-118th Ave, Edmonton) They told us to throw the..."
- "I purchased a Kenmore gas range from Sears.com.Bought it on Black Friday 11-24-16. First, pay someone to pick it up for me in the store because I don't own a..."