Twinkledeals - This is false advertising!
The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog!It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different places.
It had also been worn prior to me buying it as you could clearly see the nasty stains all around the underarms! The lace patterns were not even close to the same as the photograph in the catalog and the neckline was nothing like advertised as well.
I have zero plans to buy anything from them in the future nor will refer them to anyone else.I would highlu advise people against them if I am able to!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
- Look of the items
What I disliked
- Bad quality
- 3 months to receive
- It was worn prior to my purchase
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "Received item. This "women's large" wouldn't fit a large 6 year old! Was told large in our country was different from large in their country and sizing measurements..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "Ive had two Monster Energy Gronk and both times I got to the bottom ther was a nasty gunk that came out when i poured into my cup...."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I purchased a Sony R520A TV at Costco a week ago. Next to the TV's there was a little stand with tear away sheets offering 6 months free Netflix..."
- "I ordered 2 items from Dress Lily and when I received the items they were not the correct items I ordered. I wrote to them explaining what..."
- "We had a 20ft. Nash for 10 years with no problems so we decided in 2014 to upgrade to a 24M. The trailer came with two bent stabilizer jacks..."