Twinkledeals - This is false advertising!
The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog!It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different places.
It had also been worn prior to me buying it as you could clearly see the nasty stains all around the underarms! The lace patterns were not even close to the same as the photograph in the catalog and the neckline was nothing like advertised as well.
I have zero plans to buy anything from them in the future nor will refer them to anyone else.I would highlu advise people against them if I am able to!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Look of the items
What I disliked
- Bad quality
- 3 months to receive
- It was worn prior to my purchase
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So fair warning to anyone who is planning on ordering from this site: Don't, stay away. It's a scam. Why? Almost every one of their items does not match the..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "I ordered a casual shirt 1 size larger than I normally wear, it was posted from Hong Kong by air mail and packed in an envelope which measured 8 x..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Lustine has failed to disclose to their female customers that they hired a violent registered sex offender as a car salesman. I reconzied Philip Roberts due to a mugshot and..."
- "I ordered 2 items from Dress Lily and when I received the items they were not the correct items I ordered. I wrote to them explaining what..."
- "I purchased a Sony R520A TV at Costco a week ago. Next to the TV's there was a little stand with tear away sheets offering 6 months free Netflix..."
- "We had a 20ft. Nash for 10 years with no problems so we decided in 2014 to upgrade to a 24M. The trailer came with two bent stabilizer jacks..."