1.3K views 1 comment
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog!It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different places.

It had also been worn prior to me buying it as you could clearly see the nasty stains all around the underarms! The lace patterns were not even close to the same as the photograph in the catalog and the neckline was nothing like advertised as well.

I have zero plans to buy anything from them in the future nor will refer them to anyone else.I would highlu advise people against them if I am able to!

Review about: Dress.

I liked: Price, Look of the items.

I didn't like: Bad quality, 3 months to receive, It was worn prior to my purchase.

1.1
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $30
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Submit review

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear Customer,

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

We feel sorry that the item didn't meet your expectation.

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

We are more than willing to help you check this issue.

Thank you very much for your support. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service