Twinkledeals - Stay Away!
I placed an order on 3/9/15 for a dress
I still had not received anything regarding the dispatch so I opened up a ticket to find out what was going on
Twinkledeals responded to say my order was still being processed and it should be dispatched on 26/9 - still no confirmation email so after reading yor reviews I have opened up a complaint case.
If I see them advertise on Facebook again - which is how I signed up to them I will share their post and will warn the public to stay away as they are a scam. - Now that wont be good for their business will it - and serve them right!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Long Maxi Dress
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "This company not only dod not ship me all of my merchandise but when the bathing suit delivered it was too big and of terrible quality. I requested to exchange..."
- "It's my fault for not checking them out online first...quality is very disappointing, not even Walmart quality, the opening for the head is so small it is laughable and I..."
- "I ordered and paid for item of clothing on 11/8 /15 and received it today on 14/12/15. It took 4 months to be delivered! The cardigan I ordered is ok..."
- "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..."
- "I have already posted a review of Prestige Flowers but as they still have not responded to my numerous emails, I though I'd just remind everyone of the gentleman in..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."