Twinkledeals - Stay Away!

502 of 831 Twinkledeals reviews

I placed an order on 3/9/15 for a dress

I still had not received anything regarding the dispatch so I opened up a ticket to find out what was going on

Twinkledeals responded to say my order was still being processed and it should be dispatched on 26/9 - still no confirmation email so after reading yor reviews I have opened up a complaint case.

If I see them advertise on Facebook again - which is how I signed up to them I will share their post and will warn the public to stay away as they are a scam. - Now that wont be good for their business will it - and serve them right!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
502 of 831 Twinkledeals reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
AllyChen1234

Sep 07 #1209110

Dear 706604,
Thank you for your feedback.
We sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Please note that we are a proper registered company that has been around since 2007.
We Twinkledeals are certified "secured " by renowned E-commerce service providers such as Norton, Paypal Trustwave.
You may check our certificates at the bottom of home page and here is http://www.twinkledeals.com/ For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link? http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Please rest assured that we will do our best to assist you and improve our service. Thank you for your support and cooperation. Best regard, Twinkledeals.com

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Twinkledeals.
Filing a new complaint about
×