Twinkledeals - Size is ridiculously small, received only one of two items ordered

781 of 839 Twinkledeals reviews

It's my fault for not checking them out online first...quality is very disappointing, not even Walmart quality, the opening for the head is so small it is laughable and I only received one of the two items I ordered.

Here's a photo, I've placed a pencil across the tummy area and my keys in the opening for the neck to give you and idea what XXL looks like....also checkout how very little room there is for arms. I rarely ever go online to place a complaint but this is ridiculous and also took over a month to arrive. I think they were about $15 each

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Blouse
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #579170 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Twinkledeals? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 5 Yes 5
781 of 839 Twinkledeals reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
AllyChen1234

Oct 10 #1224681

Dear customer,
Thank you for your feedback.
We sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.
Twinkledeals offers size chart on the product page and we offer a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .
To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return
For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link? http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Please rest assured that we will do our best to assist you and improve our service. Thank you for your support and cooperation. Best regard, Twinkledeals.com

Jan 13, 2015 #930452 Chico, California, United States

I just ordered a couple tops, I'm a little nervous as this is the only shop that has tried to charge me for a free tracking number and they suggest paying for shipping insurance as well, what are they telling their customers? That w/o paying extra you'll never know what happened to your order? That this is all a gamble? Let's see if they're right, maybe they are unreliable. I'm pretty sure Paypal would want to know this. Fingers crossed. M Hill.

Jan 11, 2015 #929622 Vancouver, Washington, United States

I ordered the very same top!!! and it is without a doubt, the worst quality I have ever seen..really cheap & trashy fabric. I ordered size 2X & I swear it's more like an extra small!! Haven't tried to return it yet, but i'm sure that will be a challenge as they want pics & measurements, etc... The top was only $15...but it's more about the point that the $$.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Twinkledeals.
Filing a new complaint about
×