100% full Not resolved

Order no: TT1507151149361595

I have ordered 4 items and only received one in the smallest package any one would have seen!!The item I received was of ridiculously low and disgusting quality!!

I would not even have paid a pound for it! It does not even look close to the pictures on the website! The fabrics are the cheapest thing you would ever see sued with a cheap machine and it does not even have a label!! The colour is different and the material is no way even close to the pictures on the website!!

This site is simply a fraud and a scam.Do not order!!

Review about: Clothing.

I liked: Pretty pictures.

I didn't like: I think its a faud company, False advertisement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Twinkledeals Website
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $65
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Submit review

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear Customer,

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us.

We apologize for the item didn't meet your expectation.

Your parcel was shipped out on 2015-7-21.

This issue has been reviewed by us, and we have figured out solution to you, please check at your support ticket.

Thank you very much for your understanding. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service