Review about Twinkledeals Refund Policy from Orland Park, Illinois
This company not only dod not ship me all of my merchandise but when the bathing suit delivered it was too big and of terrible quality.I requested to exchange the product and was informed that I could not.
Then after stating that i would contact the BBB they offered me a store credot in 1 business day plus an extra store credit.
Then after 5 business days i received a partial store credit; however this company will not accept the store credit.After demanding a refund they are only offering a partial refund
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Twinkledeals Refund Policy
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I'm being coned by this *** company that won't give me there return address & have sent me 2 small shirts & 1 of them are damage and defective with..."
- "Horrible need better service online..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "Terrible quality- cushions flattened in less than 6 months. Service through Art Van even worse ..."
- "I am surprised how careless this company, my parcel stucks in the destination country for 6 days till now and their members asked for extra $100 to deliver it so..."
- "We purchased a brand new Southern Motion furniture set less than 4.5 years ago from Darvin furniture and the material is completely rubbing off the couch. I have searched for..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."