I placed my order on November 4, 2015.I received it December 1, 2015.
I ordered a shirt from another site and received it 2 days later. Clothing materials are cheap and loose threads hanging everywhere. The hoodie wasn't even stitched at the bottom! Most trouble I've ever had ordering online.
This business is a fraud and consumers need to be aware!DON'T ORDER FROM TWINKLEDEALS
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "So fair warning to anyone who is planning on ordering from this site: Don't, stay away. It's a scam. Why? Almost every one of their items does not match the..."
- "All went well, i ordered paid and got a message that my order was shipped. Then I never received the order .... 9 May ordered ..... 19 May shipped ....."
- "I had booked a flight+hotel package for $1250 for my boss. I'm an event & travel coordinator for a record label so I deal with literally every type of travel..."
- "HP has the most awful tech support I have ever experienced. My brand new computer is for the second time in a box getting ready to be shipped off for..."
- "The dress is beautifully but it came to me with the stains. I cant were this anywhere..I would like a refund or a clean dress. My name..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."