I placed my order on November 4, 2015.I received it December 1, 2015.
I ordered a shirt from another site and received it 2 days later. Clothing materials are cheap and loose threads hanging everywhere. The hoodie wasn't even stitched at the bottom! Most trouble I've ever had ordering online.
This business is a fraud and consumers need to be aware!DON'T ORDER FROM TWINKLEDEALS
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Be warned!!! This site is a scam. You do not get the lovely item pictured. Instead you get a horrible fake rendition. Luckily I used PayPal to pay and..."
- "Rip off! Huge rip off! Garbage merchandise that can't be worn. Customer service ends once you have paid. No Answer on returning an item or getting a refund. I had..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Steak 'n Shake Friday Evening 01/20/17 When I arrived there were ; 7 occupied tables, parties of 7,4,2,2,3,4,3 customers & 1@counter One server appeared to be working with a second..."
- "Delivered my refrigerator and scratched it in the process. All inwanted for them to fix it. They refused. They also broke a screw that they say they fixed but im..."
- "I bought these shoes around Thanksgiving 2015. Not even a month later I noticed a couple of places where the sole came loose on the left shoe. Slowly but surely..."
- "I paid Franklin TN sales manger Scott Wright 5 k in January for plastic wrap, de humidifier etc and additional 1 k for sump pump to wrap my crawl space..."