Twinkledeals - Review about Purse from Houston, Texas
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money?
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Had an experience with Twinkledeals? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "Order no: TT1507151149361595 I have ordered 4 items and only received one in the smallest package any one would have seen!! The item I received was of ridiculously low and disgusting..."
- "All went well, i ordered paid and got a message that my order was shipped. Then I never received the order .... 9 May ordered ..... 19 May shipped ....."
- "This company not only dod not ship me all of my merchandise but when the bathing suit delivered it was too big and of terrible quality. I requested to exchange..."
- "I ordered my husband a flower and bear for Valentines last week. I ordered the bear with 3 flowers for $31.99 plus tax and delivery. the total being $51.41. What my husband..."
- "A&E notes While I have my service contract through Sears it is A&E that gets sent out. The following is about A&E Service. Notes about Sears visit for washer (2/6/14) around noon. The..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."