Lagos, Faro

I have bought a jacket from you and i bought for 27dollars when i received the package it saiys 14 dollars total price .I can't understand what it means ?

Are you guys joking with peoples money.And it 's not nothing equal to the pictures

Review about: Jacket.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Submit review

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear Customer,

Thank you for providing us information about your situation.

I would like to telling you that we are so sorry about this issue.

Please provide us your order number, or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index, we will check this issue for you and figure out solution for you.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

Twinkledeals Long Full Bang Curly Synthetic Wig Review Twinkledeals " I began investigating TwinkleDeals several months ago after I had an order totaling over $160 refunded to Pay Pal with no explanation. What I have concluded: TwinkleDeals..." Read more Twinkledeals - AWFUL QUALITY!!! Twinkledeals "I ordered a shirt that was so poorly made, I could have gotten on the sewing machine and made it MYSELF!! Not to mention, the size is a JOKE. I..." Read more Twinkledeals - Review about Dress from Lubbock, Texas Twinkledeals "Be warned!!! This site is a scam. You do not get the lovely item pictured. Instead you get a horrible fake rendition. Luckily I used PayPal to pay and..." Read more Vorsicht bei Bestellung auf Twinkledeals.com - keine Antworten auf meine Problemtickets Twinkledeals "Twinkledeals hat sich wohl irgendwie diese zahlreichen Likes auf Facebook erkauft oder erschlichen durch die netten gefakten Bildchen und günstigen Aktionen, die ständig gepostet werden und daher scheint es sich..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more