Twinkledeals - Review about Dress from Houston, Texas
Update added by user May 29, 2015
I re contacted the company after they said Id only recover 20% of my loss.I countet offer for an 80% refund letting them keep 20% and the accepted I recieved a refund of $26.
I was pleased that they did work with me to resolve to issue.So although the product was not great the customer service was reasonable.
Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2015
Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they would refund me 20% of purchase $6.72 what a rip off do not order from this sight!!! The photo is the dress I got next to the original pic they had on sight nothing alike!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Order no: TT1507151149361595 I have ordered 4 items and only received one in the smallest package any one would have seen!! The item I received was of ridiculously low and disgusting..."
- "I placed an order on 3/9/15 for a dress I still had not received anything regarding the dispatch so I opened up a ticket to find out what was going on Twinkledeals..."
- "I ordered and paid for item of clothing on 11/8 /15 and received it today on 14/12/15. It took 4 months to be delivered! The cardigan I ordered is ok..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "A friend found Carlos Catala/Carriers4Less for me. My son had just gone up to Virginia after finishing his A School for his Naval assignment. Instead of doing my own due..."
- "Think carefully prior to spending your money online with this company. The dress I ordered online appeared to be a beautiful emerald green, yet the dress I received was..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."