Twinkledeals - Review about Dress from Houston, Texas
Update added by user May 29, 2015
I re contacted the company after they said Id only recover 20% of my loss.I countet offer for an 80% refund letting them keep 20% and the accepted I recieved a refund of $26.
I was pleased that they did work with me to resolve to issue.So although the product was not great the customer service was reasonable.
Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2015
Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they would refund me 20% of purchase $6.72 what a rip off do not order from this sight!!! The photo is the dress I got next to the original pic they had on sight nothing alike!!!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "The clothes are not what was on the ad and the material is like cheap pj material or costume material. I bought the mint green dress that faded into a..."
- "Purse arrived damaged, quality is *** and not what was pictured. They will not refund my money. What can we do to get them to refund my money? ..."
- "This company not only dod not ship me all of my merchandise but when the bathing suit delivered it was too big and of terrible quality. I requested to exchange..."
- "I was in place to shoot with Hasan I text him to confirm timing and if we could make the shoot happen. I was told it will be a 900$..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "Untrustworty Review SystemSep 21, 2010wwwvrbocom20213 says:DislikesOtherPoor customer supportComments:This site has a bogus and worthless traveler review system. The systemhas no quality control measures to validate reviews. The reviews aresubjective and..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."