Twinkledeals - Review about Dress from Houston, Texas
Update added by user May 29, 2015
I re contacted the company after they said Id only recover 20% of my loss.I countet offer for an 80% refund letting them keep 20% and the accepted I recieved a refund of $26.
I was pleased that they did work with me to resolve to issue.So although the product was not great the customer service was reasonable.
Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2015
Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they would refund me 20% of purchase $6.72 what a rip off do not order from this sight!!! The photo is the dress I got next to the original pic they had on sight nothing alike!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two pairs of the LED glowing gloves, for $8.26 per pair. Of the four gloves, only one works (see photo). I was nervous about ordering from the site,..."
- "Hello. My name is Audouin Sokhna. My address is 28 route de taissy 51350 cormontreuil. My order number is T1606061247223813 And I use to order 6 dress and one them was out of order...."
- "I am so disappointed with the items I ordered. it does not even look like it! I am still waiting for some items after 4 weeks. The size and quality..."
- "The leather of my furniture start peeling and when I call the customer support first they said that my furniture has only one year of warranty but in one..."
- "This firm that has a slogan "For Dads" was recommended to me by a friend's friend for helping me out after my X claimed that I never paid her child..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "About seven months ago I had Hardwood Specialists come out to the house to look at my Hardwood floors. They were in very bad shape. Ken Zand the salesman came..."
- "I called them today because my package looks like delivered but I didn't receive it. The woman on the phone was rude and nasty. She told me that people living..."