Houston, Texas
2.6K views 3 comments
Featured on Pinterest Resolved

Update by user May 29, 2015

I re contacted the company after they said Id only recover 20% of my loss.I countet offer for an 80% refund letting them keep 20% and the accepted I recieved a refund of $26.

I was pleased that they did work with me to resolve to issue.So although the product was not great the customer service was reasonable.

Original review posted by user Apr 29, 2015

Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they would refund me 20% of purchase $6.72 what a rip off do not order from this sight!!! The photo is the dress I got next to the original pic they had on sight nothing alike!!!

Review about: Dress.

1.2
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Submit review

Comments

Where are they located? Cause I cannot find the address for this company anywhere.

How did you reach them?

Lc1290
to Anonymous #1059149

Through email. I believe it was quite some time ago now.