Twinkledeals - Review about Dress from Auckland, Auckland
I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived.It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off it and missing it's sleeves....
when I sent them a message through Facebook (with pictures) they said "I could send it back (at my cost) within 7 days for a full refund" (it wouldn't arrive in china in 7days) or "keep it and they would refund me $4.25usd"( I paid $17.50usd.) In the end they refunded me $4.22usd and gave me a 6% discount code that was valid for 1 month. I will NEVER buy anything off this site again and I would NEVER recommend them to anybody!!!
I have also been told that Rosegal is the same!!!Buyers beware!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "The clothes are not what was on the ad and the material is like cheap pj material or costume material. I bought the mint green dress that faded into a..."
- "It's my fault for not checking them out online first...quality is very disappointing, not even Walmart quality, the opening for the head is so small it is laughable and I..."
- "I'm trying to return poorly cut and poorly sewn clothing. Seams are falling apart. Material to cover the bust line is missing. All items are completely see through...they are not..."
- "First time in my life I bought a pair of Black converse shoes, which were not cheap at all and also it's good quality of shoes. But in 3 or..."
- "Purchased a computer from them. Paid happily for it and it was described as "used" and "Minor scuffs." Upon receiving the item, It was not as described at all. The internals were..."
- "As you can see from the photo below that what I ordered off rose gal.com online website looked nothing like I got..the fabric wasn't like advertised and this is just..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."