Bristol, Bristol
2.4K views 5 comments
Featured on Facebook 100% full Not resolved

So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully uploaded for you!)

Both took ages to get here, so long in fact I'd even forgotten I'd ordered mine! Sadly, laughably, both tops look NOTHING like the picture and are made from the cheapest materials known to woman. No care labels or even a brand label in sight, which makes me think it was whipped up in a sweatshop.

Then I found the dried blood on mine...

I wrote a review pretty much exactly the same as this on the site, even attached photos, but I doubt very much it'll appear! I've submitted a complaint asking for my money back, but again I'm not holding my breath. Never again will I order from Twinkledeals, a pox on them!

Review about: Tunic.

I didn't like: Quality, Dried blood.

1.4
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $15
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Submit review

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear customer,

Thank you for your feedback.

We sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused.We will do our best to improve our service.

Twinkledeals offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

For your issue, we will check it for you.

Please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Thank you for your support and cooperation.Best regard, Twinkledeals.com

I also bought this top. Total piece of ***

pissedthefukoff

When the advertisement shows an extravagant looking item that pays low prices get cheap junk cr.ap doesnt float.

Serena

When you pay sweatshop prices, you get sweatshop goods.

to Serena #1078133

unless you're buying small and/or local, EVERYTHING you wear is made in a sweatshop.