Farmington, Michigan

Ordered a beautiful dress, white strapless with watercolor print, what I received was horrible, cheapest cotton fabric ever, the stitching was horrible, the bust was a total mess, the pads inside were way to large for the actual fabric in the bust so it buckled and puckered. the hem is twisted and the stitching is lose in some spots tight in others and totally messed up. I was so disappointed the picture of the dress on the twinkledeals web site is gorgeous, I would have paid more for it, that is how beautiful I thought it was.

Review about: Dress.

I liked: Fraud.

I didn't like: Poor sewing.

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $26
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Submit review

Comments

AllyChen1234

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking your time to write your review.

We feel sorry that the item didn't meet your expectation.

Please rest assured that we have 30 days return warranty, for more about this, please refer to http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return

Can you provide us your order number? Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.

Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

Wow..it don't look like the picture..the top part, but honestly it does not look that bad on you from our angle in the picture...looks super cute