Ordered a beautiful dress, white strapless with watercolor print, what I received was horrible, cheapest cotton fabric ever, the stitching was horrible, the bust was a total mess, the pads inside were way to large for the actual fabric in the bust so it buckled and puckered. the hem is twisted and the stitching is lose in some spots tight in others and totally messed up. I was so disappointed the picture of the dress on the twinkledeals web site is gorgeous, I would have paid more for it, that is how beautiful I thought it was.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor sewing
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "On 18th August 2016 I ordered a floral print halter neck two piece swimsuit. I recieved the parcel on 25th August but only half the item was there. The halter..."
- "I received my shirt only to find two black marks on it and it didn't fit. I ordered my size according to the size chart but there is no..."
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- " Back to the Art Van story about their warrantee, or lack of it. They agreed to negotiate with me but I had to take down my posts on Facebook first,..."
- "I bought a new home. Knowing the 3 bedrooms would need carpet, I planned weeks in advance and found the perfect carpet: Mohawk Soft DeCor, English Pewter color. ..."
- " I acquired a pair of heritage model 1907's a couple months ago. They have been conditioned a couple times to help soften the leather. These boots are..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."