I would definitely recommend Twinkledeals for purchasing bathing suits.I have ordered 2 suits from this website (have only received 1 so far) but I LOVE my first one!

The quality of the material is really great and I get compliments when I wear it to the beach. I placed my first order on April 18 and was surprised at how quickly it got to my house. I was a little sketched out at first to order online, but I am glad I did. Again, I have only purchased bathing suits so I am not sure about the clothes in general and therefore cannot review on such.

But all in all, I am happy!I got a great bathing suit and their customer service was there when I had a question!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Swimsuit
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Twinkledeals Delivery Service Review from Belfast, Belfast Twinkledeals "On 18th August 2016 I ordered a floral print halter neck two piece swimsuit. I recieved the parcel on 25th August but only half the item was there. The halter..." Read more Twinkledeals - Review about Dress from Auckland, Auckland Twinkledeals "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..." Read more Vorsicht bei Bestellung auf Twinkledeals.com - keine Antworten auf meine Problemtickets Twinkledeals "Twinkledeals hat sich wohl irgendwie diese zahlreichen Likes auf Facebook erkauft oder erschlichen durch die netten gefakten Bildchen und günstigen Aktionen, die ständig gepostet werden und daher scheint es sich..." Read more Twinkledeals - Review about Shirt from Springfield, Massachusetts Twinkledeals "I ordered some shirts but they are to small, I would like to send them back and get a bigger size, the problem is they did not send..." Read more Ispg - I paid them for Mobile App and in return they took my money and never done the job. Theif company Ispg "I paid upfront $18K for Mobile App and got some wireframes for approval the next month. I got a bill to pay $6K more for additional features which was approved..." Read more Rosegal - RESOLVED Rosegal "Order No : Z1703211334423875 “Acquired rosegal.com brushes, were very pleased !!! The time will come and you begin to understand that to apply makeup with brushes, much easier and better...." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more