I would definitely recommend Twinkledeals for purchasing bathing suits.I have ordered 2 suits from this website (have only received 1 so far) but I LOVE my first one!

The quality of the material is really great and I get compliments when I wear it to the beach. I placed my first order on April 18 and was surprised at how quickly it got to my house. I was a little sketched out at first to order online, but I am glad I did. Again, I have only purchased bathing suits so I am not sure about the clothes in general and therefore cannot review on such.

But all in all, I am happy!I got a great bathing suit and their customer service was there when I had a question!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Swimsuit
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Twinkledeals - Review about Dress from Auckland, Auckland Twinkledeals "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..." Read more Twinkledeals - Faulty merchandise Twinkledeals "I ordered two pairs of the LED glowing gloves, for $8.26 per pair. Of the four gloves, only one works (see photo). I was nervous about ordering from the site,..." Read more Twinkledeals - Doesn't look like what I ordered & doesn't fit Twinkledeals "If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away. I ordered this..." Read more Twinkledeals Hoodie Review Twinkledeals "Rip off! Huge rip off! Garbage merchandise that can't be worn. Customer service ends once you have paid. No Answer on returning an item or getting a refund. I had..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Don't buy a Samsung washer! Samsung Electronics "We have a top loading Samsung washer that was purchased about 5.5 yrs ago. In November 2016 we found that it was part of the recall for exploding parts. The..." Read more Petsmart - Two hamsters got sick passed away... Petsmart "I alway love shop at petsmart for 5 years since we got first hamster back in Jan I want to get another hammy so I decide to get dove banded..." Read more Green Dot Corporation - PayPal refunded money,gave me print showing they did . Green don't won't refund money Green Dot Corporation "Green dot says money wasn't refunded.refuse to allow me to speak to a live person..Green dot and it's employees are nothing more that common thieves.ill include as of PayPal mail..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more