I ordered two pairs of the LED glowing gloves, for $8.26 per pair.Of the four gloves, only one works (see photo).
I was nervous about ordering from the site, and my fears were confirmed. I have requested a refund and await a response from their customer service department. I do not want to be responsible for shipping the merchandise back to Twinkledeal, as it appears they are based in China. The shipping packaging was in Chinese, and it took about two weeks for the package to arrive.
While this site has some cute items, I will not order from it again.It is very disappointing to receive broken merchandise.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "All went well, i ordered paid and got a message that my order was shipped. Then I never received the order .... 9 May ordered ..... 19 May shipped ....."
- "I'm trying to return poorly cut and poorly sewn clothing. Seams are falling apart. Material to cover the bust line is missing. All items are completely see through...they are not..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- "My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10. We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they..."
- "Rented a car in Denver on 10/24/2016. Toll charges were $3.55 per exit, Fox added $15.00 for each exit, for the day of rental I expected to pay $10.65 (3 toll..."
- "In June 2016 my husband and I signed a contract with Mr. Glenn Dormer and Blane Curry the managing partners of Energywise LED Solutions. We Paid few thousands dollars in..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."