Twinkledeals - Doesn't look like what I ordered & doesn't fit
If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away.
I ordered this sweater http://www.twinkledeals.com/sweaters-cardigans/endearing-solid-color-twist-wave/p_277864.html
The first problem was extremely slow shipping and I'm not talking about how long it took during shipping now. I ordered on 11/11/15. They sent an email saying it had been shipped on 12/11/15 (yes, they took a whopping 30 days to ship it!), but the tracking showed this wasn't actually shipped until 12/15/15. Shipping from China, this wasn't going to get here in time for me to wrap prior to going out of town for Christmas (6 weeks wasn't enough time?!?!).
The sweater came and I was thinking I'd just go ahead and keep it myself except it isn't what was pictured when I orderedd and it's so small that it looks more like children's clothing than an adult's. It doesn't even meet the measurements provided by Twinkledeals online it's so small.
So my next step was to contact Twinkledeals. That in itself was a chore. I had to fill out the online contact support form 3 times before it would finally go through. In the form, several pieces of info were required fields in order for the submit button to work. I got a fairly quick reply (same day), but they want info that I clearly provided in my original contact form - my order number, the size I ordered (can't they see that from the order?), MORE pics with a ruler to show measurements (because taking my word for it isn't okay?), etc.
I waste another 30min digging out enough rulers to get the info they want and then take it in only 3 pics because that's all you can submit. Search through my emails to get the info for them (again - because they clearly didn't read what I submitted in the first place) and hit submit but BE CAREFUL! They have a button at the very bottom of their page to "close" the inquiry and many might confuse this for the way to submit the additional info and by clicking on the "close" button, you will no longer be able to reply or submit info.
All I want is for them to send me a prepaid shipping label to return this at THEIR cost (I didn't make the mistakes) and give me a FULL refund. I'm not sure what's so difficult or unreasonable about that, but they sure seem to have a pattern of not providing good service looking at the previous complaints here.
Thankfully I paid with PayPal and used a credit card so there's always going those routes. I WILL get my money back one way or another.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Price was reasonable
- Look of items online
What I disliked
- Slow shipping
- Color not true to photos
- Size not as indicated
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It's my fault for not checking them out online first...quality is very disappointing, not even Walmart quality, the opening for the head is so small it is laughable and I..."
- "On 18th August 2016 I ordered a floral print halter neck two piece swimsuit. I recieved the parcel on 25th August but only half the item was there. The halter..."
- "The clothes are not what was on the ad and the material is like cheap pj material or costume material. I bought the mint green dress that faded into a..."
- "My Paypal account has been limited and paypal does'nt allow to withdraw money in Qatar, more than 180 days have been passed but i cannot get my money Hello My..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "Bought a new trailer brand new from them and have nothing but issues from date purchased. The management is the worst. Manager told me leaks are not covered under warrantee..."
- ""I ordered the Empire-V-Neck-Short-Mini-Taffeta-Bridesmaid-Dress- in Lavender. I received my dress on Thursday in Light Blue! I contacted them to see if they can exchange or do something about the dress..."
- "Movinghelp.com was recommended to my neighbor who had rented a U-haul truck by the U-Haul folks. The mover had his own pickup truck there & his girlfriend driving it...."
- "Very disappointed with our Coast Spa and the service provided to keep it running....Motor #2 was not functioning, so I called the dealer for servicing and was told that it..."