Twinkledeals - Doesn't look like what I ordered & doesn't fit

285 of 839 Twinkledeals reviews

If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away.

I ordered this sweater http://www.twinkledeals.com/sweaters-cardigans/endearing-solid-color-twist-wave/p_277864.html

The first problem was extremely slow shipping and I'm not talking about how long it took during shipping now. I ordered on 11/11/15. They sent an email saying it had been shipped on 12/11/15 (yes, they took a whopping 30 days to ship it!), but the tracking showed this wasn't actually shipped until 12/15/15. Shipping from China, this wasn't going to get here in time for me to wrap prior to going out of town for Christmas (6 weeks wasn't enough time?!?!).

The sweater came and I was thinking I'd just go ahead and keep it myself except it isn't what was pictured when I orderedd and it's so small that it looks more like children's clothing than an adult's. It doesn't even meet the measurements provided by Twinkledeals online it's so small.

So my next step was to contact Twinkledeals. That in itself was a chore. I had to fill out the online contact support form 3 times before it would finally go through. In the form, several pieces of info were required fields in order for the submit button to work. I got a fairly quick reply (same day), but they want info that I clearly provided in my original contact form - my order number, the size I ordered (can't they see that from the order?), MORE pics with a ruler to show measurements (because taking my word for it isn't okay?), etc.

I waste another 30min digging out enough rulers to get the info they want and then take it in only 3 pics because that's all you can submit. Search through my emails to get the info for them (again - because they clearly didn't read what I submitted in the first place) and hit submit but BE CAREFUL! They have a button at the very bottom of their page to "close" the inquiry and many might confuse this for the way to submit the additional info and by clicking on the "close" button, you will no longer be able to reply or submit info.

All I want is for them to send me a prepaid shipping label to return this at THEIR cost (I didn't make the mistakes) and give me a FULL refund. I'm not sure what's so difficult or unreasonable about that, but they sure seem to have a pattern of not providing good service looking at the previous complaints here.

Thankfully I paid with PayPal and used a credit card so there's always going those routes. I WILL get my money back one way or another.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Look of items online
    • Photos
  • What I disliked
    • Slow shipping
    • Color not true to photos
    • Size not as indicated

Sweater
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #766154 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Twinkledeals? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
285 of 839 Twinkledeals reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
AllyChen1234

Sep 19 #1214894 Shenzhen, Guangdong, China

Dear Customer,
Thank you for taking your time to write your review.
I want to start by apologizing for what has happened.
The parcel could be delayed by weather, holiday and peak season.
We have stated the measurement chart online on each item's page,you need to check it before you place the order.
Please provide us your order number, or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index, we will check this issue for you and figure out solution for you. Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

0 1 Reply

Feb 02 #1105157

PayPal sided with me and gave me a FULL refund including shipping! I WIN!

1 0 Reply
rachel

Feb 02 #1105119 London, England, United Kingdom

Oh my that looks nothing like the picture, I've just ordered a blouse for work and a bikini for hols i hope there not tiny

1 0 Reply

Jan 10 #1091914

Ordered same sweater. Huge scam. Don't order from this website. Too much hassle to return after waiting 1 1/2 months. That's how they make and keep money. Still haven't received other shirt ordered the same time. DONT DO IT!!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Twinkledeals.
Filing a new complaint about
×