Twinkledeals - Doesn't look like what I ordered & doesn't fit
If you're looking for cute stuff at somewhat reasonable prices for your pre-teen, this is the place to order. If you want something for yourself, stay away.
I ordered this sweater http://www.twinkledeals.com/sweaters-cardigans/endearing-solid-color-twist-wave/p_277864.html
The first problem was extremely slow shipping and I'm not talking about how long it took during shipping now. I ordered on 11/11/15. They sent an email saying it had been shipped on 12/11/15 (yes, they took a whopping 30 days to ship it!), but the tracking showed this wasn't actually shipped until 12/15/15. Shipping from China, this wasn't going to get here in time for me to wrap prior to going out of town for Christmas (6 weeks wasn't enough time?!?!).
The sweater came and I was thinking I'd just go ahead and keep it myself except it isn't what was pictured when I orderedd and it's so small that it looks more like children's clothing than an adult's. It doesn't even meet the measurements provided by Twinkledeals online it's so small.
So my next step was to contact Twinkledeals. That in itself was a chore. I had to fill out the online contact support form 3 times before it would finally go through. In the form, several pieces of info were required fields in order for the submit button to work. I got a fairly quick reply (same day), but they want info that I clearly provided in my original contact form - my order number, the size I ordered (can't they see that from the order?), MORE pics with a ruler to show measurements (because taking my word for it isn't okay?), etc.
I waste another 30min digging out enough rulers to get the info they want and then take it in only 3 pics because that's all you can submit. Search through my emails to get the info for them (again - because they clearly didn't read what I submitted in the first place) and hit submit but BE CAREFUL! They have a button at the very bottom of their page to "close" the inquiry and many might confuse this for the way to submit the additional info and by clicking on the "close" button, you will no longer be able to reply or submit info.
All I want is for them to send me a prepaid shipping label to return this at THEIR cost (I didn't make the mistakes) and give me a FULL refund. I'm not sure what's so difficult or unreasonable about that, but they sure seem to have a pattern of not providing good service looking at the previous complaints here.
Thankfully I paid with PayPal and used a credit card so there's always going those routes. I WILL get my money back one way or another.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Price was reasonable
- Look of items online
What I disliked
- Slow shipping
- Color not true to photos
- Size not as indicated
- Poor customer service
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "This company not only dod not ship me all of my merchandise but when the bathing suit delivered it was too big and of terrible quality. I requested to exchange..."
- "Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large. When I got it, I could barely get..."
- "I bought a dress that looks NOTHING like the dress in the picture and it was missing the neck tie to even be able to wear it! Seller won't..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "I purchased an engagment ring set advertising 1 cttw. When I received it, of course I was a little sceptical since I got the engagement set for so cheap and..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."