Twinkledeals - DO NOT RECOMMEND EVER

716 of 839 Twinkledeals reviews

I bought 4 tops from Twinkledeals and checked the sizing as I knew they were an Oriental company and their sizes are much smaller.The size chart instructed I order a medium - when the tops arrived I was shocked as they may have just fitted a 10 year old not a woman.

I complained to Twinkledeals who have just been disgraceful. They told me sell the items if they didn't fit me. They were gracious enough to send a replacement top for 1 garment which they said would be a large. It arrived and was even smaller than the ripped garment that arrived initially.

I would NEVER recommend this company unless you are the shape and size of a 10 year child.Just disgraceful customer service

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Images of garments
  • What I disliked
    • Quality or sizing
    • Sizing and being ripped off

Reason of review:
Goods damaged. Goods not as described in images. Goods far too small even with sizing chart
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #600567

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Twinkledeals? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
716 of 839 Twinkledeals reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
karry123

Sep 29 #1220036

Dear customer,
We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.
We have a size chart displayed on each product page.
Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is under the product description.
Twinkledeals offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .
To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link? http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Thank you for your cooperation. Best regard, Twinkledeals.com

0 0 Reply
Andrea

Feb 27, 2015 #951527 Hinsdale, Illinois, United States

Me too. Posted off. Cheap quality. Fits my 9 year old. I'm a size 4 in the U.S. and I'm even more mad because 3 sweaters are supposed to come.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Twinkledeals.
Filing a new complaint about
×