100% full Not resolved

I bought 4 tops from Twinkledeals and checked the sizing as I knew they were an Oriental company and their sizes are much smaller.The size chart instructed I order a medium - when the tops arrived I was shocked as they may have just fitted a 10 year old not a woman.

I complained to Twinkledeals who have just been disgraceful. They told me sell the items if they didn't fit me. They were gracious enough to send a replacement top for 1 garment which they said would be a large. It arrived and was even smaller than the ripped garment that arrived initially.

I would NEVER recommend this company unless you are the shape and size of a 10 year child.Just disgraceful customer service

Review about: Top.

I liked: Images of garments.

I didn't like: Quality or sizing, Sizing and being ripped off.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Goods damaged. Goods not as described in images. Goods far too small even with sizing chart / $59
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Twinkledeals?

Submit review

Comments

karry123
#1220036

Dear customer,

We very much regret that the issue has occurred and are fully committed to resolving it to your satisfaction.

We have a size chart displayed on each product page.

Go to the product page, scroll down, the size chart is under the product description.

Twinkledeals offers a 30 day warranty to return the products to us for a refund or exchange .

To know more about it, please review our warranty and return policy on our website:http://www.twinkledeals.com/warranty-and-return For your issue, we will check it for you. Could you please kindly tell us your order number to our support center in this link?

http://www.twinkledeals.com/contact-us Thank you for your cooperation.Best regard, Twinkledeals.com

Andrea
Hinsdale, Illinois, United States #951527

Me too.Posted off.

Cheap quality. Fits my 9 year old.

I'm a size 4 in the U.S.and I'm even more mad because 3 sweaters are supposed to come.