I bought 4 tops from Twinkledeals and checked the sizing as I knew they were an Oriental company and their sizes are much smaller.The size chart instructed I order a medium - when the tops arrived I was shocked as they may have just fitted a 10 year old not a woman.
I complained to Twinkledeals who have just been disgraceful. They told me sell the items if they didn't fit me. They were gracious enough to send a replacement top for 1 garment which they said would be a large. It arrived and was even smaller than the ripped garment that arrived initially.
I would NEVER recommend this company unless you are the shape and size of a 10 year child.Just disgraceful customer service
More Review Details
What I liked
- Images of garments
What I disliked
- Quality or sizing
- Sizing and being ripped off
- Reason of review:
- Goods damaged. Goods not as described in images. Goods far too small even with sizing chart
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This company not only dod not ship me all of my merchandise but when the bathing suit delivered it was too big and of terrible quality. I requested to exchange..."
- "I'm trying to return poorly cut and poorly sewn clothing. Seams are falling apart. Material to cover the bust line is missing. All items are completely see through...they are not..."
- "I'm being coned by this *** company that won't give me there return address & have sent me 2 small shirts & 1 of them are damage and defective with..."
- "I bought 4 tops from Twinkledeals and checked the sizing as I knew they were an Oriental company and their sizes are much smaller. The size chart instructed I order..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "If you are considering buying a home warranty policy from AHS, you really need to have an attorney review the contract. What YOU think it says in black and white,..."