DO NOT BUY FROM TWINKLEDEALS! Horrible quality, no satisfaction customer service!

675 of 839 Twinkledeals reviews

Received item.This "women's large" wouldn't fit a large 6 year old!

Was told large in our country was different from large in their country and sizing measurements were listed on website. Sent requested pictures and measurements for several days, different requests each day. Finally told I could return but pay expensive shipping, exchange for jewelry or belt which had no sizing, or receive a $4 voucher. Compare the two photos, do they look anything alike?

I'm sure the model and picture were stolen and the item was a cheap copy.

No way they are the same material.DO NOT BUY FROM TWINKLEDICKS, I'm sure they will have to change their name soon to continue to be able to rip off trusting FAT Americans!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Blouse
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #620650

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Twinkledeals? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
675 of 839 Twinkledeals reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
AllyChen1234

Oct 14 #1226709 Hong Kong, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Dear Customer,
Thank you so much for informing us about your shopping experience.
We apologize for the item didn't meet your expectation.
Could you please provide us your order number? We will check this issue and figure out solution for you.
Or please contact us at https://support.twinkledeals.com/ticket/ticket/index with the title 'reply from pissedconsumer'.
Best Regards Twinkledeals Customer Service

0 0 Reply

Apr 22, 2015 #975230

They look like the same blouse.

0 1 Reply
justme

Apr 11, 2015 #970738 Louisiana, United States

I bought this as well..ordered 3..one for me..one for daughter. First i received one strange purse and green printed flower thing..not the white lace one in pic. I was debating what to do when a package arrived with the 2 blouses.. as pictured but tiny in size. Neither of us can wear. Then I got a package with 2 more exactly the same.
I won't order from China again..can't really return. And once I ordered 2 cute purses..received a monster back pack instead. Tried customer service..was told it would come out of her personal pay and then she couldn't feed family. So..nice donation of items and lesson learned.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.