Twinkledeals - Advertised price vs shopping bag price discrepency
I noticed that the advertised price of the item changes by a couple of dollars once you add the item to your bag.Nothing huge so you'd notice but for one item i did because it was off by more than a few dollars.
Previous orders were decent quality (socks and some hosiery) but a couple of items were not good so I received a store credit. Delivery time took aaages but I did opt for the non-express delivery. Customer responses to my queries about missing items were actually quite good and they did eventually turn up. They ran out of stock for a few items so they also gave me store credit for those.
I imagine this is their way of baiting you to keep coming back.
I've sent them a complaint about the price discrepencies, will see what their response is.Hope I'll at least get something back for what I've paid!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Price discrepancies and very long delivery time
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered and paid for item of clothing on 11/8 /15 and received it today on 14/12/15. It took 4 months to be delivered! The cardigan I ordered is ok..."
- "I ordered two pairs of the LED glowing gloves, for $8.26 per pair. Of the four gloves, only one works (see photo). I was nervous about ordering from the site,..."
- "It's my fault for not checking them out online first...quality is very disappointing, not even Walmart quality, the opening for the head is so small it is laughable and I..."
- "I had membership with Snap Fitness (WA malaga and CBD). They continued billing me while deactivated me gym card for @6 months. I made numerous attempts during this time to..."
- "there is nothing good i can say about this company. I live in Australia and had sent 3 different items ordered from Bloomex Canada. I order a floral cake,..."
- "Just leeds nowere but is it fake ..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."