Twinkledeals - Absolute garbage, this company should not be allowed to trade online
I ordered a casual shirt 1 size larger than I normally wear, it was posted from Hong Kong by air mail and packed in an envelope which measured 8 x 6 inches.It would only fit a small size the material is see through, there are loose threads on every seam, the buttons also have loose threads and the colour and pattern does not match the picture posted on their Facebook page.
Trying to contact the company via the website just keeps going round in circles, so much so I have opened a resolution complaint via Pay Pal.See photo image
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a dress off these people and I was totally shocked when it arrived. It was completely different to what I ordered it had lace and cotton hanging off..."
- "Hello. My name is Audouin Sokhna. My address is 28 route de taissy 51350 cormontreuil. My order number is T1606061247223813 And I use to order 6 dress and one them was out of order...."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- " rented a car over the Christmas / New Year period and used them as they were local and - as they were in the London Hilton - I assumed..."
- "Eestupendo is a trading site, which deals selling advertisement space and also ventures into the digital marketing platform for our business clients. The client can invest his money with Eestupendo..."
- "Like the poster below, I chose Prestige Flowers for Mother's Day because their website clearly states that they deliver '7 days a week'. At checkout I selected delivery for tomorrow,..."