I ordered and paid for item of clothing on 11/8 /15 and received it today on 14/12/15. It took 4 months to be delivered! The cardigan I ordered is ok but the picture deceiving as it looked big & chunky knit on pictures but is quite a thin, cheap poor quality and not what I was expecting or worth what I paid, (£23) hey ho I won't order from twinkle deals ever again,lesson learnt, ☹️☹️☹️☹️
I have provided the copy of receipt of purchase and the parcel I received today it came in.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and poor service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cardigan Sweater
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Order no: TT1507151149361595 I have ordered 4 items and only received one in the smallest package any one would have seen!! The item I received was of ridiculously low and disgusting..."
- "The clothes are not what was on the ad and the material is like cheap pj material or costume material. I bought the mint green dress that faded into a..."
- "I have ordered 4 pieces of clothes and 3 of them were delivered on time.. But the last piece was not sent by them and they told me that it has..."
- "So it's obvious someone here go pissed and couldn't wait for their gear, caught an attitude with John, the owner of SOE and got fired as a customer. So here's..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "I have had this car from new and it is now 2.5 months old. The rear view camera has worked loose. Took the car to the dealer (Grantham..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."