I ordered and paid for item of clothing on 11/8 /15 and received it today on 14/12/15. It took 4 months to be delivered! The cardigan I ordered is ok but the picture deceiving as it looked big & chunky knit on pictures but is quite a thin, cheap poor quality and not what I was expecting or worth what I paid, (£23) hey ho I won't order from twinkle deals ever again,lesson learnt, ☹️☹️☹️☹️
I have provided the copy of receipt of purchase and the parcel I received today it came in.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality and poor service
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cardigan Sweater
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "I'm being coned by this *** company that won't give me there return address & have sent me 2 small shirts & 1 of them are damage and defective with..."
- "The dress that I purchased is not the same as the photo from catalog! It was wicked cheap material that has been torn, snagged and then repaired in several different..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "1st time i used levis u.k. Return policy is a trick to keep your money atlest show it on the shop so customer can be aware instead written small at..."
- " I purchased the above nail strengthener to help my finger nails as they were splitting and my other nails had long ridges in them. After using the above product on..."
- "I have had this car from new and it is now 2.5 months old. The rear view camera has worked loose. Took the car to the dealer (Grantham..."
- "I purchase this ring and within 3 months found it had chipped, I returned to Earnest Jones where I was told the ring would need to sent off to their..."