We have been members of RelayRides / Turo for 2 years and we love it. We now have 9 vehicles on Turo.com. We have never had an unresolved problem.

Related: Turo - Would not give valid reason for denial of membership

Car sharing is a bit different from commercial car rental. Being a member entitles you to rent on the system. But you are not dealing with a commercial brick and mortar business. Common sense and courtesy are required.

As in every business, some owners and renters are better than others. If you follow the instructions and allow enough time you should have no problems.

Like Uber, Lyft, & Air BnB, Turo is part of the new "Gig" economy and for good reason.... It works!

Review about: Car Share Car Rental.

I liked: Awesome experience.

4.9
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Turo Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Turo?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

2016 Fleetwood Rv Jamboree Rv Review from Denver, Colorado Fleetwood RV "2016 fleetwood jamboree sport 26 foot. Was to be my retirement home. Purchased march 31st 2016. To date Sept 4 3016 have been nowhere. Lots of small issues initially then..." Read more Thor Motor Coach - Thor ACE first RV Last RV Thor Motor Coach "So here is the story of the RV we purchased from the shysters at Camping World. We purchased a 2015 Thor ACE. Started off super excited and it all went..." Read more Huntersville Ford - New 2016 F-150 door is a different color Huntersville Ford "I bought a brand new 2016 Ford F-150 back in December, assuming all of the body panels paint color is the same right? Wrong, get it home only to notice..." Read more Fleetwood RV 2017 Bounder brochure false advertisement Fleetwood RV "Purchased a 2017 Bounder 33C and took it out for first time last weekend to find the rear window did not have the day shade roller, only the night shade..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more