Turners Fine Furniture - Turner Furniture
I bought a couch, love seat and chair from Turner furniture.All the cushions are coming apart.
See picture. They want me to pay $49.95 just to look at them. Terrible customer service.
The furniture cost me around $1,200. It is going to cost me at least $300 to have them repaired.
I first brought them back to the store. I was told the service department would contact me. They would need to take pictures. I offered to email them picts but they wanted to take their own.
The service department called me and informed me of the charge. Again I offered to bring them into the store or to send pictures using email.
Regardless I would have to pay a $49.95 service fee just for them to look at them.I also learned they no longer use the supplier of because apparently they have had this problem before.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Terrible customer service
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..."
- "Do not buy from this company! My hot tub cover does not fit. Too big! And the straps were not in the right place. When I..."
- "My name is Tonya Kennedy I bought a 21 piece bed set I've had it 2 Mts and decided to wash bed spread and it come unraveled I'm paying over..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."