Albany, Georgia

I bought a couch, love seat and chair from Turner furniture.All the cushions are coming apart.

Related: Aarons - Sofa Review from New York, New York

See picture. They want me to pay $49.95 just to look at them. Terrible customer service.

The furniture cost me around $1,200. It is going to cost me at least $300 to have them repaired.

I first brought them back to the store. I was told the service department would contact me. They would need to take pictures. I offered to email them picts but they wanted to take their own.

The service department called me and informed me of the charge. Again I offered to bring them into the store or to send pictures using email.

Regardless I would have to pay a $49.95 service fee just for them to look at them.I also learned they no longer use the supplier of because apparently they have had this problem before.

Review about: Couch Loveseat And Chair.

I didn't like: Terrible customer service.

1.2
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sofa
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution I would like the Turner Furniture to preferrably replace or at least repair the cushions.

Had an Experience with Turners Fine Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.