Turk Furniture Broyhill Furniture Sofa Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey
My furniture was delivered in 6/2016.My couch was an as-is Broyhill.
The couch was in excellent condition when delivered. Immediately, the stitching came loose. Turk will not help me, only refer me to a company Ron Jensen says will look at it but it won't be covered. Any other type of store would be willing to work with a customer to make them content with their purchases.
I spent around $4000 there and feel sick to my stomach.A couch that should be good for years makes me embarrassed to have people over after 2 months.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had bought stock from Surindo Furniture from Indonesia. I paid 3000 $ in advance In July 2013 for order of 10000 $ and I told that I am coming..."
- "my mattress isn't even a yr old !! between 2 to 3 months of buying this mattress it becomes a big puff of air in the middle an sinkholes..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..."
- "Me and my family stayed at Days Inn in Conneaut Ohio.I will never stay at a Days Inn ever again! The window was vroke and had tape holding it together.The..."
- "Bought, sofa, lounge chair, 3 piece coffee/end table set, a dining table and 4 chairs. First, delivery takes at least three weeks. Second, we bought insurance and have had to..."