Turk Furniture Broyhill Furniture Sofa Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey
My furniture was delivered in 6/2016.My couch was an as-is Broyhill.
The couch was in excellent condition when delivered. Immediately, the stitching came loose. Turk will not help me, only refer me to a company Ron Jensen says will look at it but it won't be covered. Any other type of store would be willing to work with a customer to make them content with their purchases.
I spent around $4000 there and feel sick to my stomach.A couch that should be good for years makes me embarrassed to have people over after 2 months.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "I ordered a tempered glass screen protector. I didn't realize it was coming from China, but was prepared to be patient. took 2 weeks to arrive and then was completely..."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "I ordered the free trial and never would believe it made my hair worse!! My hair is falling out!!!! Scream! I pleaded with them for help!! My doctor said it..."
- "Me and my family stayed at Days Inn in Conneaut Ohio.I will never stay at a Days Inn ever again! The window was vroke and had tape holding it together.The..."
- "Over the decades, I have shopped happily at Crystal Channels because of the broad line of merchandise and the peaceful inviting environment. I have always been greeted with positive..."
- "5/14/12- Saturday my mom sent me a picture of what was supposed to be a bouquet I sent for mother's day yesterday. It was no where near what the picture..."