Turk Furniture Broyhill Furniture Sofa Review from Mount Laurel, New Jersey
My furniture was delivered in 6/2016.My couch was an as-is Broyhill.
The couch was in excellent condition when delivered. Immediately, the stitching came loose. Turk will not help me, only refer me to a company Ron Jensen says will look at it but it won't be covered. Any other type of store would be willing to work with a customer to make them content with their purchases.
I spent around $4000 there and feel sick to my stomach.A couch that should be good for years makes me embarrassed to have people over after 2 months.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "In April 2012, our 2003 Toyota Camry surged into a parked van while I was attempting to park behind the van. I had to move up maybe 2 feet (while..."
- "Cengage is terrible. Wal-Mart offers better customer service than Cengage does. I was never able to get in touch with anyone on the phone at Cengage. I also had to..."
- "Me and my family stayed at Days Inn in Conneaut Ohio.I will never stay at a Days Inn ever again! The window was vroke and had tape holding it together.The..."
- "I order a Dallas Cowboy Decanter Set in July or beginning of August, they stated it will be shipped. After about a week or 2 I called because I didn't..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."