TURFSIGNS has stolen all of our artwork from our website to use for their benefit.We have spent well over 100,000 in SEO and they are piggy backing off our hard work and money spent.
They not incorporated, they do not have insurance, they do not pay Florida State Taxes, Workers Comp, TURFSIGNS is actually owned by the Disbrow Corporation and is under the protection of Chapter 11.
They owe over a million $1,000,000 to vendors they have screwed over.Just GOOGLE ADCO or TURF SIGNS AND READ the other complaints by consumers..Buyer Be VERY AWARE of who you hand your credit card number too!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Brilliant download is a scam. When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it. After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and..."
- " I started working with the company in January 2016 and in 6 months I grew my company from $17,000 /month to $240,000 /month. And I'm not just talking..."
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "Don't buy Fordf-150 2012 4dr pkup crw a deaf trap not a safe truck at all had a freak accident my brakes did not work and my air bags..."
- "What I hate about T.X.U....them trying to convince me that a charge for them delivering my electricity should be almost twice as big as my current usage....see for yourself ..."
- "Never again mega bus is horrible. I personally never have taken mega bus but after the bus driver attitude and careless disrespectful aggressive behavior I don't think I ever will..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."