TURFSIGNS has stolen all of our artwork from our website to use for their benefit.We have spent well over 100,000 in SEO and they are piggy backing off our hard work and money spent.
They not incorporated, they do not have insurance, they do not pay Florida State Taxes, Workers Comp, TURFSIGNS is actually owned by the Disbrow Corporation and is under the protection of Chapter 11.
They owe over a million $1,000,000 to vendors they have screwed over.Just GOOGLE ADCO or TURF SIGNS AND READ the other complaints by consumers..Buyer Be VERY AWARE of who you hand your credit card number too!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "I have been dealing with this stalker for over 2 years now! And, of course instead of competing with honor these so called, "customer" reviews are garbage! These are fabricated..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "Never again mega bus is horrible. I personally never have taken mega bus but after the bus driver attitude and careless disrespectful aggressive behavior I don't think I ever will..."
- "Ordered my birth certificate in January and it is now the middle of March and I have yet to receive my birth certificate. I've called numerous of times and they..."
- "I just bought chocolate chipCookie dough! In the quart of ice cream there wasn't any chocolate chip or even cookie dough! ..."