Review about Tune Time Performance Tuning Service from Ellenton, Florida
My name is Maurice Cooper and when I took my 2014 Chevy Silverado 5.3 to Tune time I told them I wanted dual pipes a stall converter set at 3200 rpm and a few other things.It took them about 2 months to get me a price that I thought was really high but I never haggled with them thinking I would be getting top of the line service.
After about 5 months I picked my truck up and they failed to do exhaust the way I had asked, had set the converter to 2800 rpm and the speedometer wasn't set right. I had asked that no one put anything in the bed of the truck but they did and scratched it up a lot. And there was 10-13 small dents over the hood and roof. And to top it off had managed to put 1500 miles on it.
When I asked them to fix the converter and exhaust to the way I had wanted they told me they needed more money. And couldn't even give me a valid explanation of the condition of my pick up. I said no to any work that would be costing me additional money and they said there was nothing they could do for me other than fix the dents in the hood and roof but wouldn't repair the bed. When the truck was picked up I discovered that they lost my fly wheel and torque converter, so they told me they would order new ones from GM.
Out of curiosity I called tci up, they told me they don't make a flywheel for my truck. I was so discouraged I didn't even want to look at my pick up so I sold it! Instead of calling them liars I'm waiting for the transmission to be pulled out of the truck to see if the fly wheel has been replaced. Because the man who bought the truck from me is returning it to stock.
The saddest part of the story is the truck had only a little more than 500 miles on it when I dropped it off to tune time on a flat bed.
Attached is a copy of my bill. Note a credit of $200 where I had found the intake for $500 dollars cheaper and The flywheel states "ls" my truck is a "lt" series.
So basically I got screwed at tune time performance.I wish I just left the truck stock.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tune Time Performance Tuning Service
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "Had a pick-up truck's windshield repaired by them only to find out they use an answering service for calls, no manager/supervisor, no complaint department, and their techs SUCK!!! They left goo..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I went to sunoco on sheridan dr and military rd as usually do 2 minutes from my house ,to get breakfast coffe etc i had my 2 yr old with..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."