Colorado Springs, Colorado

Tried to order my kiddo a tummy stuffer for her birthday.First off the ordering process is ***.

The 5 million questions they ask about upgrades is annoying as ***. Then all of a sudden your order has been processed. There was no order review or confirmation page before they process your order. Once my order went threw I was shocked at the price.

Then upon closer review of my receipt. You'll notice there are 3 itemized listings for shipping which all said $0. Then the shipping was tacked on after the total. I'm sorry but if your going to itemize your customers reciept...shouldn't you actually put the cost of shipping in those lines?

The free mini offer actually costs you $9 in shipping and you can't opt out of the free offer. You have to buy a regular stuffer to get the giant one which didn't used to be that way. Only ordering the regular stuffer for $20 gives you just as much in shipping with their free baby stuffer. Just a huge ripoff before getting to product.

I cancelled my order the next morning.

I included a screen shot of my receipt...see for yourself.

Review about: Ordering.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tummy Stuffers?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.