Lake Worth, Florida

I started day trading on Jan 2nd/2013 with TUI Trading based in Lake Worth, FL with Mr Ben Goldberg.

In April i was informed by Ben that his brokers (BSIC and BAS, with both clearing through LEK) are withholding

the trading funds and I will not be able to get my remaining equity balance with TUI back. I have contacted Ben again but

no response. TUI IS STILL ACCEPTING NEW TRADERS THOUGH which I find very confusing and maybe fraudulent.

Ben had assured me prior to me joining TUI in January that firm is very safe to trade with. Do NOT trade with TUI Trading!!

Review about: Day Trading Stocks.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with TUI Trading?

Comments

Rosetraderfraud
Los Angeles, California, United States #816079

Rosetrader you guarantee you can get peaoples money back??Really?

and you are trying to get business from a web forum? Sounds legit to me. LMAO.

better sue me too.what a joke!

RoseTrader

@WrathoftradersNYC:

STOP lying about my business otherwise I will sue you for libel.I have already collected back ten of thousands of dollars from BSI and can prove this.

By the way, I have logged your IP address.

Have a nice weekend.

responding2rosetrader
to RoseTrader #816006

rosetrader you are full of sh**; really, log IP?you cannot do that unless you were with pissedconsumer.com.

sue for libel? let's see that happen. let's see proof of what you collected.

we should sue you for fraud.thanks for showing here what a fraud you are.

WrathoftradersNYC

attention all.................RoseTrader is a shill for Angelo / BSI.

The company that ripped you off. Do not give this person any information and contact a real attorney and the investigator immediately !!!!

You've been warned.

BurntbyBen
to WrathoftradersNYC #815905

How do you know this? She does seem fishy.

BurntbyBen

Don't do business with this man, Ben Goldberg

Slick Goldberg
San Francisco, California, United States #806667

Ben Goldberg recovered $6399.65 on 4/7/2014 from Steve Cohen's Law office for the frozen money at BSI Capital.The money recovered is $.50 to the dollar from the original accounts.

He lied to me about not getting any of the money back. He said the original accounts is actually in the negative so no refund is possible. Now I have proof from the attorney's release that he actually received money for the previously frozen account.

Now he is on the run from everyone.Today he just shut down his website.

BurntByBen
to Slick Goldberg #806672

What a POS ***. Let's hunt this guy down.

stolenfunds
to Slick Goldberg Los Angeles, California, United States #811366

We're dealing with the same issue, email me to discuss, may have some good solutions!

justin_walter@aol.com

HenryTrader000

I'm in the same boat, BSI capital wont refund my trading $$$. Email me to exchange information and join forces for legal action!!!

justin_walter@aol.com