Gig Harbor, Washington
1.3K views 47 comments

I purchased a Submariner LV from Tswisswatches.com.They are in Taiwan, the owner goes by 'Edde'.

They promised a grade 1 replica with genuine swiss eta movement, and a 1 year warranty. What they sent was an asian piece of junk with numerous problems. As for the warranty, when I returned it for repair, or replacement, they refused to accept it, and sent it back. Don't let their website fool you.

They are crooks. They take your money, and send junk. They advertise that they are honest, and give facts about replicas. They have a feedback pages of so called 'happy customers', and invite you to send your comments after purchase.

But if it is negative, they erase it.

Again, they are crooks.

Review about: Rolex Submariner Watch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $289
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tswisswatches?

Comments

Lewiston, Maine, United States #1182028

Bwahahahaha!A "grade 1 replica", haha, counterfeit Rolex.

That's really dumb. You certainly weren't getting a *real* Rolex for $300...paying that much for a cheap fake is insane.

I used to have a counterfeit Rolex, it worked well for a lot of years...I traded a box of fake "Cuban" cigars for it!

Bwahahahahaha!(I knew what I was getting.)

Tswiss Henry

They are now called www.tswisstime.com and are complete scammers selling junk. Their entire site is a scam. They photo a great quality watch, but the one you actually receive will look nothing like the photos on the website.

If you file a credit card complaint they'll post all your personal info on their website even after you've sent the watch back!

naodine

then don't buy replica !!!!

landy jackson
#206577

hey guys, this tswisswatches selling all chinese asian movement watches but claiming as swiss?

lol ...well , you can try this www.preciseswiss.com and i bought 2 watches from them since last year and the watches still working perfectly...i think they're are selling much more almost double cheaper than this twisswatches. just for sharing...

Christina Becker
#206006

buy from PreciseSwiss.com and don't be fooled by their ridiculous description.

mac cosmetics replica
#193941

Here is the mac cosmetics replica supplier.we are offering all kinds of mac cosmetics replica,safe & high quality,meanwhile,these goods are all low-cost.do not hesitate,just place a order, we are glad to hear from u soon.mac cosmetics replica

Simbo

They are now trading under a new name, RWD watches...DO NOT BUY REPLICAS....

they say they have AAA rating..

forgers dont have a atig system, especially when their from the phillipines and have an IP address is Russia...Think on...

Poulos

i bought a rolex on the website, the watch was really nice to see, but one month later it doesn't work, and when i send any mail to find any solution i don't ever have any answer. do you think it's normal for a 2 years warranty watch?

rik

thanks for the comments on this site I was about to place my order but now I think I will try elsewhere

ghd straighteners

Really cool website for you to get the cheapest price but latest style on ghd

straighteners on show for you to buy the most stylish products as well as provide useful tips, hair styling advice and reviews

to help you make the most of your hair. Definitely worth checking out!