Verified Reviewer

1.5

We went there to find a t-shirt from our trip to Chincoteague. We found the print we like and went to the counter.

African American female was eating a pizza, I apologized for interrupting. Then I said the number of which print I wanted. She rudely answered we don't have that one. My husband then asked about the one he wanted and got the same rude response.

I asked how come some of them say "OUT" and some don't. Her reply in a rude way again was, I don't have a ladder to do that. What has happened to customer service? Non existent in this store!

We walked out without buying a thing. Went to another one which I believe is by the same owner on Main St in Chincoteague and they had both prints. A little better on the customer service! I refuse to spend money where we are treated rudely!

By the way, I told another customer in the store next door what happened since she was planning on going there next! Hire poor customer service staff, get zero business!

User's recommendation: Don't recommend, check other stores in the area who want your business!

TShirt Factory Pros: Large variety of t-shirts.

TShirt Factory Cons: Employees rude.

Location: 6485 Maddox Boulevard, Chincoteague Island, VA 23336