TRUXXX MANUFACTURING - DEFECTIVE DAMAGE TO THE REAR DRIVE SHAFT AND AXLE
THIS Company is advertised with 4 Wheel parts, you know quality and service is substandard, as the RECALL DEPICTS.
Make : TRUXXX Model : 108035
Build Dates : Information not Available
Manufacturer : TRUXXX MANUFACTURING, LLC Mfr's Report Date : MAR 21, 2008
NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number : 08E026000 NHTSA Action Number: N/A
Potential Number Of Units Affected : 3338
TRUXXX IS RECALLING 338 AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT WELDED 3" LIFT BLOCKS FOR REAR SUSPENSIONS, PART NO. 206073, INCLUDED IN SUSPENSION KIT NOS. 108035 AND 108036, SOLD BETWEEN JULY 26, 2007 AND MARCH 4, 2008, FOR USE ON FORD MY 2005-2008 F-250 SUPERDUTY 4X4 LIGHT TRUCKS. COMPRESSIVE FORCES OF THE WELDED LIFT BLOCKS RESULTING FROM FORESEEABLE AND EXCESS VEHICLE PAYLOADS AS WELL AS OVER-TIGHTENING OF THE U-BOLTS DURING INSTALLATION MAY DISTORT THE BLOCKS, REDUCING THE INTENDED CLAMPING FORCE OF THE U-BOLTS.
THIS COULD ALLOW POSSIBLE SHIFTING AND DAMAGE TO THE REAR DRIVE SHAFT AND AXLE.
TRUXXX WILL NOTIFY CUSTOMERS/INSTALLERS AND WILL REPLACE AFFECTED WELDED LIFT BLOCKS WITH EITHER NON-WELDED ALUMINUM OR CAST IRON BLOCKS FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON OR ABOUT APRIL 16, 2008. OWNERS MAY CONTACT TRUXXX AT 1-800-381-8320.
TRUXXX RECALL NO. 08-01BLK. THIS RECALL ONLY PERTAINS TO AFTERMARKET SUSPENSION KITS AND HAS NOT RELATION TO ANY ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT INSTALLED ON FORD MOTOR COMPANY VEHICLES. CUSTOMERS MAY CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV.
4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond to Consumer Complaints (links below).
Along with having been issued 19 individual Violations from the State Enforcement Agency, 'Consumer Affairs' (BAR).
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements
Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements
Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements
Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Truxx Suspension Lift
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "Stay away! They guaranteed us a full deep cleaning. One of the owners came to our house for an inspection and we were very specific about what we wanted. We..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "My local company purchased by Amerigas, my tank, my delivery invoices, and my bill stated to make checks out to Silsbee Propane the price per gallon goes up every delivery,..."
- "Usually returning an Audible book is easy and is part of their promised service. A couple of nights ago, returning a book by Chat had some hoops to..."
- "Samad Aghaei web designer is a scam. He tricks people that he is a freelance web designer—- presented us the websites that he (allegedly) designed and created himself, and assured..."
- "PacificRack, OC3Networks...What is the scamer Ilan Mishan up to now?http://www.ripoffreport.com/internet-fraud/oc3networks-pacificr/oc3networks-pacificrack-4fib-546a4.htmIlan Mishan was kicked out of Israel where he was born a few years back.Once arriving in US he started OC3networks..."