TRUXXX MANUFACTURING - DEFECTIVE DAMAGE TO THE REAR DRIVE SHAFT AND AXLE
THIS Company is advertised with 4 Wheel parts, you know quality and service is substandard, as the RECALL DEPICTS.
Make : TRUXXX Model : 108035
Build Dates : Information not Available
Manufacturer : TRUXXX MANUFACTURING, LLC Mfr's Report Date : MAR 21, 2008
NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number : 08E026000 NHTSA Action Number: N/A
Potential Number Of Units Affected : 3338
TRUXXX IS RECALLING 338 AFTERMARKET REPLACEMENT WELDED 3" LIFT BLOCKS FOR REAR SUSPENSIONS, PART NO. 206073, INCLUDED IN SUSPENSION KIT NOS. 108035 AND 108036, SOLD BETWEEN JULY 26, 2007 AND MARCH 4, 2008, FOR USE ON FORD MY 2005-2008 F-250 SUPERDUTY 4X4 LIGHT TRUCKS. COMPRESSIVE FORCES OF THE WELDED LIFT BLOCKS RESULTING FROM FORESEEABLE AND EXCESS VEHICLE PAYLOADS AS WELL AS OVER-TIGHTENING OF THE U-BOLTS DURING INSTALLATION MAY DISTORT THE BLOCKS, REDUCING THE INTENDED CLAMPING FORCE OF THE U-BOLTS.
THIS COULD ALLOW POSSIBLE SHIFTING AND DAMAGE TO THE REAR DRIVE SHAFT AND AXLE.
TRUXXX WILL NOTIFY CUSTOMERS/INSTALLERS AND WILL REPLACE AFFECTED WELDED LIFT BLOCKS WITH EITHER NON-WELDED ALUMINUM OR CAST IRON BLOCKS FREE OF CHARGE. THE RECALL IS EXPECTED TO BEGIN ON OR ABOUT APRIL 16, 2008. OWNERS MAY CONTACT TRUXXX AT 1-800-381-8320.
TRUXXX RECALL NO. 08-01BLK. THIS RECALL ONLY PERTAINS TO AFTERMARKET SUSPENSION KITS AND HAS NOT RELATION TO ANY ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT INSTALLED ON FORD MOTOR COMPANY VEHICLES. CUSTOMERS MAY CONTACT THE NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION'S VEHICLE SAFETY HOTLINE AT 1-888-327-4236 (TTY: 1-800-424-9153); OR GO TO HTTP://WWW.SAFERCAR.GOV.
4 Wheel Parts Performance Centers, d.b.a Pro Competition Tire, d.b.a Transamerican Auto Parts, retained several Nationwide Unsatisfactory Records with the BBB for Failing to Respond to Consumer Complaints (links below).
Along with having been issued 19 individual Violations from the State Enforcement Agency, 'Consumer Affairs' (BAR).
Specifically, but not limited to, violating several sections of the Business and Professions Code depicted below:
Section 9884.7 (a)(1) False and Misleading Statements
Section 9884.8 Invoice Requirements
Section 988.4.9 (a) Estimate Requirements
Section 3373 Inserting/Withholding info to cause document to be False/Misleading
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Truxx Suspension Lift
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..."
- "I bought a Big Deal Coupon for 1499.00 on Angie's List for a ceramic shower surround, with demolition, installation, removal of debris and tile all inclusive. I bought the coupon..."
- "Ordered the wireless head set from Mobstub online. They provided me a tracking number abs said it was sent through usps. After never receiving, i contacted usps. They said the..."
- "Unfortunately for me, same story. I have a long standing history with Citi, 10 years plus. All Citi Flex Lines were closed by Citi which is fine, I..."
- "SIZES ARE NOT ACCURATE. CHEAP POLYSTER MATERIAL. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WORTHLESS AND USES DECEITFUL TACTICS TO GET CUSTOER TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW, TO SEEMINGLY ACT TO PROVIDE..."
- "I had an Arbitration Meeting with Mr. Thomas Craigo very recently in November of 2016 against Pro Comfort Air Systems and we were in his office for nearly two full..."
- "And here are the large fries that she got after going back......"
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."