Cochin, Kerala

Today i received my Thermostat.It is good,Definetly the Price is Very good and attractive comparing to the other brands of same specifications.The product was delivered within 4 days,if you are planning to buy please goahead.

Popular thermostat brand in the Middle East delivering low cost and durable modulating thermostat. There are a lot of varieties of digital touch screen thermostat to choose as per your needs and beauty concepts. The thermostat price starts from 64 AED or 17.4 USD. This is definitely an unbelievable price because a customer has to pay double or triple amount to buy the same room thermostat from other competitors of Trueway.

Review about: Thermostat.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Trueway Fze Thermostat
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good product and working well. Price is comparatively very low. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trueway Fze?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Nuwave Oven - Original new wave oven great! New new wave oven terrible. Nuwave Oven "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..." Read more Buy Squad - TV IS NOT NEW Buy Squad "I purchased the Samsung UN55KS8000 55-Inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV. From start to finish it took almost a month before I received my TV. There was no way..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Samsung Electronics - Poor Quality Warranty Repair; Bad Customer Service Samsung Electronics "Refrigerator never made crushed ice – only whole cubes with the sides slightly shaved. Was that this was normal and not to worry about it, things would clear up on..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more Sears used a 3rd party shipper that scammed me Sears "I purchased a pair of size 8 shoes from Sears online. Sears confirmed receipt of my order. Sears emailed me when they processed my order and shipped my purchase "from..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more