Trueman International Group (TIG) Edward Trueman
Ed Trueman is a *** artist. While running JER Envirotech as CEO, he was caught stealing Intellectual Property from various companies and he procured services from numerous vendors then failed to pay on contracts to those vendors. After JER went under, he emerged as CEO at SoleGear Bioplastics where after a brief stay he embezzled a large sum of money and disappeared. He has now come up with a new company, Trueman International Group (TIG) where he is now poised to continue dodgy business practices and further his white collar crime spree. BEWARE of this man/business!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Trueman International Group
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Michael Louis Stokes Jr is a man that wears many hats. He is running from a lot of people in the Southern California area for ripping them off in..."
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "The Cistercian nunnery “Lichtenthal Abbey” is in the town of Baden-Baden (Germany) at about 25 minutes walk from the city center. It’s a very interesting ensemble formed by several abbey..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "It appears Frost Bank closed our account because we are an immigrant family. On Thursday, we received a letter stating the following: Dear , The mission..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Last September 12th driving on the highway i-35 SB when an unidentified object hit my windshield while going 70 mph. I was going from Austin to San Antonio and had..."