San Antonio, Texas

Ed Trueman is a *** artist. While running JER Envirotech as CEO, he was caught stealing Intellectual Property from various companies and he procured services from numerous vendors then failed to pay on contracts to those vendors. After JER went under, he emerged as CEO at SoleGear Bioplastics where after a brief stay he embezzled a large sum of money and disappeared. He has now come up with a new company, Trueman International Group (TIG) where he is now poised to continue dodgy business practices and further his white collar crime spree. BEWARE of this man/business!!

Review about: Trueman International Group.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $13
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Trueman International Group?

Comments

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1269477

From Annual report and press release: Envirotech International Corp.(JER - TSX Venture, KFTB - FWB, JERNF - OTCBB_Pink_Sheets),

Edward Trueman, President and CEO wishes to provide shareholders with a yearend summary and general business update.

As we prepare to close out calendar year 2008 and head into the New Year, I wanted to convey to you some of the milestone events and what we see going forward into 2009.

When I assumed the position of CEO two years ago, the basic premise that JER was founded upon was strong. However, we discovered that the core of the technology needed much work and refinement, both on the compound side and on the sheet side. More than anything else, we needed sales.

Since no one company had done what we set out to do, there was no playbook as it were to work from. Our approach to the market segments we chose required that we seek customers and partners keen on the advent of new, green technologies, cost and above all - performance. This innovative approach culminated in the development of a diversified sales pipeline with accounts producing toys, decking products, consumer goods, pet and animal goods and agricultural materials.

Throughout 2007 and into 2008, JER Envirotech was completely transformed.

Corporate development, technology, finance, field sales, technical service, web based marketing and site development, analytical and development laboratory infrastructures were all initiated and...

During 2008, our sales started to grow. We grew triple digit levels, quarter on quarter and year on year.

Let me discuss some of those key events of 2008: * First, I am very pleased with our recent announcement concerning our receipt of the Frost and Sullivan Award for the Most Innovative Material for 2008 in the category of Bio Fiber Composites. This award recognizes JER Envirotech's commitment and successful execution of our new portfolio of high performance Bio Composite Materials, expanding and improving from the original materials that were developed with the NRC. * I am also very pleased to announce our newest technology break through. JER has just released a series of Impact Grade Bio Composite compounds that achieve new levels of impact performance and open new horizons for bio fiber composite materials that until now were not available by any supplier of bio fiber composite materials.

* Consistent with our consolidation to growth plan, we wound down those Joint Venture business arrangements that were unwise and not sustainable. The majority of the JV Arrangements have been dissolved and we are working towards cleaning up the remainder. * We concluded our Fiscal 2008, and 4th quarter 2008 with strong performances. In spite of the current economic conditions, 1st quarter 2009 ended November 30, 2008, was above expectations.

* We have grown our injection molding and extrusion compound business in key, exciting areas. We expect to see continued growth into 2009, with our existing customers and the addition of new customers in new markets. * In 2008, we re-entered both Asia and Europe with our unique bio composite products. This is all new business that we see continuing to grow into 2009.

* In 2008, we launched key strategic alliances with distribution organizations, JamPlast, Inc., MCG BioComposites and Chase Polymers, all with core expertise in composite sales and marketing. We will see significant business from those efforts in 2009. * JER Envirotech has been approved and is supplying into some specifically approved "green certification" required segments, like the US Department of Agriculture's BioCertified Program allowing JER to supply products into the US Forestry Service. These certifications have become a key benchmark for material engineers and required data bases.

* On the cost side, we have eliminated over $600,000 of non-recurring expenses since March 2008 in a proactive measure to reduce our non-essential cost base as we strive towards the breakeven goal. The core senior management team is lean and focused on delivery results. Looking forward into 2009, we have a number of initiatives in the sales pipeline that we will deliver in the coming months and allow us to forecast the achievement of profitability. I thank you for your continued support and look forward to greater success in 2009.

About JER Envirotech International Corporation JER is a global supplier of thermoplastic biocomposite compounds and sheeting. The Company's patented technology utilizes waste or by-product materials, such as wood fibre or rice hulls, to produce environmentally-friendly alternative products for applications in the construction, transport, automotive and toy industries. The Company currently has a range of biocomposite formulations which it developed in collaboration with the National Research Council - Industrial Materials Institute of Canada. JER is publicly-traded on the TSX Venture Exchange (TSX) under the symbol "JER" and on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange under the symbol "KFTB".

For more information, visit www.jerenvirotech.com or contact: For more information, please visit www.jerenvirotech.com or contact: Jer Envirotech International Corporation Mr.Ji Yoon

Toby Reid
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada #929708

This is Toby Reid.I did not write any defamatory postings online about Trueman after my dealings with him.

These postings were planted by somebody else and attempted to be framed on me.

I can only speak for Trueman's actions at Solegear, where I worked with him for a brief period. I caught him behaving in a way which was later judged to be fraudulent by a BC Supreme Court judge. As an example, after his departure I caught him representing to our clients and suppliers that he was the "true owner" of Solegear, when in fact he owned no part of it and was no longer associated with it. It was clear he was trying to take possession of the business that I'd started.

As a result of his "true owner" actions, I issued him a cease & decist letter to stop him, and a few days later these libellous postings appeared on the internet. Trueman then proceeded to file a large defamation suit, against me and Solegear, in Washington State, in an attempt to prevent me from continuing to develop Solegear. We defended ourselves successfully based on the record of facts and went on to obtain a judgement in British Columbia Supreme Court (our jurisdiction) in our favor. Trueman agreed to follow through with certain activities (having the postings removed and returning company property, as examples) but he has not complied to this day.

I have remained silent on this entire saga, as the record of facts are clear and I wanted to focus on growing Solegear without...

However, there has been enough speculation created by Trueman's actions and these postings that I have to make a statement to clarify the facts.

Solegear has, since Trueman's departure, gone on to win international awards for our technology and to become professionally backed by multiple venture capitalist investors.

The Trueman chapter was our lowest point in our history, and we are all glad that it is behind us.The entire Solegear team is focused on and excited about our future.

to Toby Reid Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1269417

Reid paid TIG $50,000.00 USD to settle the defamation case against him and Solegear filed in US District Court in Seattle by TIG. Case closed.

to Toby Reid #1269468

from the law suit:Included in the federal filing in USDC, Western District at Seattle, were sworn declarations in support of Mr.Trueman from several former Officers, Executives, and Directors of JER Envirotech Ltd.

("JER") and SoleGear, the companies named in Reid's allegations.

Mr. Bill Anderson, who served as Chief Operating Officer for JER and SoleGear, commented, "I worked side-by-side with Mr. Trueman since March, 2006 at JER Envirotech and SoleGear in high level executive capacities.

As part of the Senior Management team, I was directly involved in every critical business decision, including company financing, approval of capital budgets and the development of critical intellectual properties. Mr. Trueman always maintained the Company's best interests at all times. During my tenure as COO at SoleGear, Edward demonstrate[d] strong leadership with high integrity to each and every duty he performed.

I am disappointed by the comments published. They are a vindictive and unnecessary attack on a man who made every attempt to make SoleGear successful without receiving full compensation for his efforts or a thank you."

Mr. Ronald Price, former outside Director of JER, responded to the Reid's allegations that Mr. Trueman stole IP and embezzled funds from JER: "Ed's professional management of JER...

extended the potential of JER well beyond prudent expectations. During all of the JER process, I was keenly aware of Ed's...

Additionally, Mr. Ji Yoon, Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary of JER, offered these comments in his sworn statement: "Edward and I issued personal loans to the company in meeting payroll for the production staff.

At certain times, Edward made a personal decision to defer his own payroll to meet the payroll for production staff.I have full confidence in Edward's professional and moral conduct."

ABOUT TRUEMAN INTERNATIONAL GROUP: Trueman International Group is a Washington State based global consulting, engineering, sales and marketing agency specializing in specialty polymers and sustainable technologies.

interested to know

was the case won? was it retracted????

Harry Truman

Mr Trueman, I find it interesting that your two typos suggest a lack of orthography; insofar as their errors are among keys on the keyboard are bery far apart.A reference to Charlie Sheen hardly seems like a considerate or professional comment.

Reminds me of my experience with U.S.business crook JD Bond.

Truemans Business ***tact

Definitely a thief, stole from two companies now!First step for him, is hires his own wife, then cuts employees pay 25%.

Then fake sales to show his own stockholders his great abilities.

Then fire employees, refuses to pay negotiated severance, then refuses to pay his vendors.Yep well respected US citizen stealing from the Canadians

Edward Trueman

Toby Reid, who is a coward to make a public declaration about these charges will now face legal action demanding a retraction for libel and damages.I have hundreds of business associates who know me and will attest to my character.

The false alligations can only be met in a court of law.He apparantly is in Charlie Sheen mode these days.

jeeperjohn
to Edward Trueman #598991

Thank you for sharing this information. He sounds like a crook and ill spread the word to associates of mine to ensure we don't do business with him or his corruption companies.