Verified Reviewer

Updated by user Sep 20, 2023

Update:On 9/13/23 TrueFacet finally paid out for one watch. At that same time, I inquired about the return of the second watch- my Rolex 6500CR and they said they will “have the consignment team get back to me” Of course, no reply.10/16 - sent another message inquiring about the return of 6500CR (no reply)10/18- sent message with again, no reply.

At this point I check their website and my Rolex is no longer listed for sale. Now I’m really nervous!All I want is my property returned or payout.

Original review posted by user Sep 12, 2023

Oct 3rd 2022- confirmed thru email my request to to sell 2 watches on consignment (one Rolex, one Breitling) via True Facet Concierge, sent watches in via provided Fed Ex Label

Oct 31 2022- requested update on consignment status was told they were lagging behind in posting due to the busy holiday season (holiday season in October?)

Nov 2nd 2022 - watches went live on website

Jan 18 2023- sent email requesting update on sale of watches - was told to give it a while longer, it can take a few months to sell ( uh- its been 3 months already)

June 6 2023 - I check TrueFacet website and discover the Breitling was sold! Sent an email asking where is my payout?

Immediately requested the Rolex be returned to me.

Aug 3 2023- again emailed inquiring about my payout for the sold watch and the return of the Rolex as previously requested. True Facet replies (and I quote) apologies for the extended delay with your payout but I can assure you that we are making an all out effort to have checks finalized as soon as possible as we navigate through internal matters. We have every intention of paying you and truly apologize for this delay since we have never run into such a matter before this. I will update you before the end of the week as to where we stand with payouts.

Aug 25 2023 - inquired again on the status of payout and return of 2nd watch.

Was told we have resolved our underlying issues that were causing the delays and will have a check sent to you before the end of next week.

August 28, 2023 - sent another follow up to True Facet. Was then asked Would you prefer to have funds sent via Paypal or check? (Uh .

Hasnt the check been in process since June??)

Aug 28 2023 - was instructed to Please send and invoice from your Paypal account to payments@***.com which I did, but was obviously another stall-tactic.

Aug 31 2023 - emailed again demanding payout and return of unsold property

Sept 5 2023 -emailed again demanding payout and return of unsold property (they asked if I had emailed the PayPal request as instructed . Uh, yes!)

Sept 8 2023 - emailed again demanding payout and return of unsold property (no reply)

Sept 11 2023 - emailed again demanding payout and return of unsold property (no reply)

User's recommendation: Beware! This is not a legitimate company!

TrueFacet Cons: Steal, And then use stall tactics to delay you.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest