Truckspecialties.com Never gave me a refund after recieving my return! Still owes me money!
After ordering a truck bed mat for my fiance's truck from Truckspecialties.com and realizing i accidentally bought the wrong length i simply followed the directions on the order form for returns.It took a month and 3 phone calls, 2 messages to one phone number, 3 emails, a return request on their website, and contacting the better business bureau, i finally got an adress to send the matt back to.
After all that trouble I made sure to have a delivery confirmation to make sure that the company recieved the item. It has now been 2.5 months since the return and after an attempt from me and 3 attempts from the better business bureau Truckspecialties.com has never responded to any request or given me my RETURN of the purchase price!! So after all the trouble they still have my money and I have no product!
Do NOT use this company!if at all find a different company to give your business!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Truck Bed Matt
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Mini Coopers are great looking vehicles, and a blast to drive. They have a fun, young appeal and exciting drivability. Mini has revolutionized the compact car class and..."
- "If you buy a Terrain which is a great vehicle, do not look for parts not available from GMC. This vehicle is in such high demand that when you need..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "They tried to get my card information but I was not going to do that because I know how people like to take money out of people's accounts without their..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."