Truckspecialties.com Never gave me a refund after recieving my return! Still owes me money!
After ordering a truck bed mat for my fiance's truck from Truckspecialties.com and realizing i accidentally bought the wrong length i simply followed the directions on the order form for returns.It took a month and 3 phone calls, 2 messages to one phone number, 3 emails, a return request on their website, and contacting the better business bureau, i finally got an adress to send the matt back to.
After all that trouble I made sure to have a delivery confirmation to make sure that the company recieved the item. It has now been 2.5 months since the return and after an attempt from me and 3 attempts from the better business bureau Truckspecialties.com has never responded to any request or given me my RETURN of the purchase price!! So after all the trouble they still have my money and I have no product!
Do NOT use this company!if at all find a different company to give your business!!!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Truck Bed Matt
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "For those of you with Fleetwood camping issues, check the news...FTCA in Somerset, PA has closed it's doors! No warning was issued to the 300+ FTCA direct dealers, parts..."
- "Justice for Karen! PLEASE FRIENDS SHARE ! Here are the Facts: Chrysler Corp. will not stand up for their Vehicles! I have a 2008 Chrysler T&C purchased on May 18, 2008 In..."
- "In July 2014 we purchased a 2015 Ford Sunseeker from Leisure days in Sudbury. On July 13, 2015 we noticed the motorhome was getting loud, and we crawled underneath..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I was told the firat 5 times regardless of weight i would recieve $50 but after 5 hours of being there stuck 3 times and then very bruised afterwards i..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "They tried to get my card information but I was not going to do that because I know how people like to take money out of people's accounts without their..."