TruBeautyAddicts - Review about 6A Virgin Hair from Snellville, Georgia
1 of 1 TruBeautyAddicts reviews
ISSUE NOT RESOLVED
Please don't purchase from this company. Seller does not provide items as purchased and then refuses to refund the payment. Stay away from her website.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- 6A Virgin Hair
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
review #721513 by feliciahstovall
Had an experience with TruBeautyAddicts? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "This company is a scam. I urge anyone who is contemplating a purchase with them to read my review first. I order 2 wigs with them that total 106.18 that..."
- "I signed up as a loyal customer with ItWorks in May. Had some great results with the products so I finally jumped on as a distributor. Big mistake. The friend..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "Terrible customer service. Home closing was delayed due to the negligence of incompetent reps in the Enclave at Stonehaven in Atlanta, Georgia! They will hide things and not disclose what..."
- "I made a pie using a Graham Cracker crust when taking out of the oven the pie plate folded in half and had to let go so it fell yo..."
- "I just had the most awful customer service interaction with A customer service representative on the phone. I purchased a Apple Watch for a family ..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."