Old Town, Maine

Have a Troy Bilt Super Bronco, engine has a hole in it large enough to put your thumb through after about 70 hours of use.Tractor is out of warranty and Troy Bilt Customer Service, (a real oxymoron).

couldn't care less about the issue. Told me they didn't make the engine, therefore not their problem. Also told me I "probably" forgot to add oil, even though engine is still runnning with hole in it, albeit pumping oil out through hole in the short block, can't run it for long.

C.S.at Troy Bilt really is a joke, someone who is just trying to get you off the phone as quickly as possible.

Review about: Super Bronco.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Troy Bilt?

Comments

Karl

easy call

out of warranty

an you survived well the devastation of engine

congrats you blew ur 1st engine.

suggest u not run it anymore

Troy Bilt 21" Self Propelled Lawn Mower - *** Troy Bilt "Bought Troy Bilt Self Propelled Lawn Mower. Advertised as 'starts first pull'. Well I'd be grateful if it just started at all! The first one from Lowes..." Read more Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Ge Appliances - GE Monagram Refer bad parts WR55X10490 Ge Appliances "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencer’s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) broke…of course following..." Read more Walmart - One hour Guarantee Walmart "I purchased a 50-inch TV during the first shopping event at Walmart Thanksgiving Day for the one hour guarantee. Upon arriving home (2-hours away from the store), I entered..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Rosy Hair - Don't buy ! Rosy Hair "The hair is not worth buying it's a rip off had it in my hair for a DAY an it looks like I had it for a year worst ever..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more Red Roof Inn - Room Review from Linthicum Heights, Maryland Red Roof Inn "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more